To congregate or not... Rick'Dee's

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: To congregate or not... Rick'Dee's

Post by PaulSacramento »

I have found more of Christ outside "the church" than I have found in it at times.
IMO, it is wrong to limit ourselves to what it means to be part of the church, part of the Body of Christ.
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

I had a dream last night that was a revelation from God: If RickD transfers ownership of His Shelby GT to me, God has assured me that Rick will get a free pass to Paradise even though he doesn't attend church.

RickD...can you take that car with you into Eternity? I am deeply concerned for you, my dear Brother in Christ...I only want to help you overcome this idolatry that your sinful nature has slipped into.

FL y[-o<
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote:I had a dream last night that was a revelation from God: If RickD transfers ownership of His Shelby GT to me, God has assured me that Rick will get a free pass to Paradise even though he doesn't attend church.

RickD...can you take that car with you into Eternity? I am deeply concerned for you, my dear Brother in Christ...I only want to help you overcome this idolatry that your sinful nature has slipped into.

FL y[-o<
No FL ... that Shelby GT is Image mine...
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member

B. W. wrote:
-
-
-
Don't listen to B.W.! He's from Colorado and has probably been inhaling second-hand pot fumes...

FL :mrgreen:
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

B. W. wrote:
Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote:I had a dream last night that was a revelation from God: If RickD transfers ownership of His Shelby GT to me, God has assured me that Rick will get a free pass to Paradise even though he doesn't attend church.

FL y[-o<
-
-
-
Shelby GT? :shakehead:

A Shelby GT is basically a regular mustang gt with a few badges to make it more rare than a regular mustang gt. What I have is a Shelby GT500. It's not a regular mustang with badges.

I've never been so insulted in all my life. :shakehead:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

FL y[-o<
FL,

If you had that dream, it must be from G-d! G-d must be telling me to sign over the title to you. Benny Hinn sure will be proud of me. Can somebody give me an :amen: !!!!!
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

FL just wants the hub caps... y:-"
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

B. W. wrote:FL just wants the hub caps... y:-"
-
-
-
Hub caps? You're really showing your age! :wheelchair:

-Edward R Murrow

Lonewolf
Valued Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Lonewolf »

You know ~> as Mods, you're all not following your own forum rules

Sidetracking a forum topic is like preaching ~> 'do as I say, and not what I do'
Your outward profession of having put on Christ, has as yet to put off Plato from your heart!
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member

Lonewolf wrote:You know ~> as Mods, you're all not following your own forum rules

Sidetracking a forum topic is like preaching ~> 'do as I say, and not what I do'
Go to ''Florida''. I'm the one who sidetracked this topic; I'm not a mod. When a topic is dumb, I feel free to hijack the thread.

Do you want RickD's Shelby GT500 too?

FL :shijacked:

+ + +

+ + +
Lonewolf
Valued Member

Post by Lonewolf »

Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote:
Lonewolf wrote:You know ~> as Mods, you're all not following your own forum rules

Go to ''Florida''. I'm the one who sidetracked this topic; I'm not a mod. When a topic is dumb, I feel free to hijack the thread.

Do you want RickD's Shelby GT500 too?

FL :shijacked:

Old Dude, sometimes I wish you would just shut up., lovingly speaking of course., you got nothing but sarcasm and cynicism in your heart., that's all that's left of you!
Your outward profession of having put on Christ, has as yet to put off Plato from your heart!
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member

Lonewolf wrote:Old Dude, sometimes I wish you would just shut up., lovingly speaking of course., you got nothing but sarcasm and cynicism in your heart., that's all that's left of you!
How can you tell someone to ''lovingly shut up''? That doesn't even make any sense, LoboSolito. Anyway, when you make sense, I'll answer sensibly. Your comments about Zionism are especially assinine but since you are Chicano, I'll let them pass.

FL :D

+ + +

+ + +
Lonewolf
Valued Member

Post by Lonewolf »

Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote:
Lonewolf wrote:Old Dude, sometimes I wish you would just shut up., lovingly speaking of course., you got nothing but sarcasm and cynicism in your heart., that's all that's left of you!
How can you tell someone to ''lovingly shut up''? That doesn't even make any sense, LoboSolito. Anyway, when you make sense, I'll answer sensibly. Your comments about Zionism are especially assinine but since you are Chicano, I'll let them pass.

FL :D
Thank you, FL., as long as you remain so smart, there will always be us dumb ones who need someone like you to enlighten us., but please, stay in Canada for God's sake :pound:
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member

Lonewolf wrote:...but please, stay in Canada for God's sake :pound:
Canada? you must mean Cagada. If you stay in SoCal Fruitcakeland, I'll stay here.

FL :cheers:

+ + +

+ + +
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female

Post by 1over137 »

Just a reminder: we have also this smiley :shakehand:

Have anyone already used it since it was available? :shock:

And these are very new :boxfight: :fighting: :bowing:
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart