Ghosts and the Existence of Supernatural Demonic Forces

Are you a sincere seeker who has questions about Christianity, or a Christian with doubts about your faith? Post them here to receive a thoughtful response.
lloyddthompson
Newbie Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Ghosts and the Existence of Supernatural Demonic Forces

Post by lloyddthompson »

My name is Lloyd Thompson. I truly appreciated the article (UFOs and the Existence of Supernatural Demonic Forces). It explains what I have always believed. I would like to know if there might be a similar article about the existence of "ghosts"? It is my belief that the reason "ghosts" seem to know the answers to questions that supposedly only the departed human beings would know is because they were here and overheard/saw the happenings. I would also like to know if it would be possible to share articles from this website on Facebook, Twitter and my own blogs? I have no intention of claiming ownership, I simply want to share the truth with others. Another thing I would like to ask is what are the beliefs of the owners/publishers/writers etc. of this site. Myself, I believe in the Biblical Holy Days as proscribed in the Old Testament and practiced by Jesus Christ and His Disciples in the New. Thank you and may GOD guide and bless, Lloyd Thompson. :amen:
lloyddthompson
Newbie Member

Re: Ghosts and the Existence of Supernatural Demonic Forces

Post by lloyddthompson »

Lloyd Thompson here again. I would like to explain that when I wrote the word "ghosts" I did not mean to convey the meaning that I believed in ghosts. It is my belief that there are no ghosts as the Bible states that the dead are as asleep and remain that way until they are resurrected for judgement. What I meant is that I believe "ghosts" are demons pretending to be the departed. Thank you and as always, may GOD guide and bless!
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Ghosts and the Existence of Supernatural Demonic Forces

Post by RickD »

Hi Lloyd,

Welcome to the forum. Here's Rich's policy regarding posting of articles, from the bottom of this page:
Internet Use Policy: Since Jesus Christ has freely offered to me, as His disciple, and as part of my spiritual service of worship, I offer all information at this site free for use by all who desire to use it. Some of the pages at this site are copyright by others (used with permission) and may not be reproduced without specific permission by the copyright holder. We prefer that you not copy entire pages, since content is constantly being updated. If you believe any information is incorrect, please E-mail me. It is my desire to reflect only truth, and I will strive to that end. I recognize that perfection is impossible in this world, and so request that the Lord make all inaccurate information null and void in the eyes of those who read it. Thank you Jesus.
Rich Deem
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony