Which one is right

General discussions about Christianity including salvation, heaven and hell, Christian history and so on.
UsagiTsukino
Valued Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Which one is right

Post by UsagiTsukino »

1over137 wrote:
UsagiTsukino wrote:Will I go to hell? I'm so confused on what positions that I feel I'm a failure to god for not loving up I will not lie I have sin and I feel god maybe have cut me off. It's not like I don't feel bad but you know .
If you feel that you are a failure, then I think that you in fact feel bad about it.

Do you believe in Jesus? That he died for you, and that he is your Savior?

Yes, I do. But I feel bad for sinning and not stopping myself . I pray ever time for God to forgive me
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by 1over137 »

UsagiTsukino wrote:
1over137 wrote:
UsagiTsukino wrote:Will I go to hell? I'm so confused on what positions that I feel I'm a failure to god for not loving up I will not lie I have sin and I feel god maybe have cut me off. It's not like I don't feel bad but you know .
If you feel that you are a failure, then I think that you in fact feel bad about it.

Yes, I do. But I feel bad for sinning and not stopping myself . I pray ever time for God to forgive me
If you believe in Jesus you will not go to hell.
I do not know what you struggle with, but I have my own struggles as well (as we all have) and pray about it.
Maybe you can find another Christians who would support you in your struggle.
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

UsagiTsukino wrote:
1over137 wrote:

1 John 1:9 says it all and please note, cleansing takes time to complete. Therefore, we can fall into sin when we are not taught that for Christians, sin is a choice when before it was not. Often God let's us continue in it till we sicken of it and begin to be scrubbed clean. Soon the desire is gone for that sin and guess what, a new sin needs the cleansing. It gets easier over time.

It is more like saying, " Lord I tried and tried to change and stop this sin but I keep doing it."

And the Lord responds, "How is it working for you?"

And you reply, "" Lord I tried to stop this repeating sin but I keep doing it."

The Lord says, "How is it working for you?"

You say, "Not so good, I feel condemned, lost, alone!"

"How is it working for you?"

After this, you are so tired of it that you tell the Lord, "I can't change - HELP ME DEAR JESUS!"

And the Lord answers, "Okay, now I will..."

You see, the Israelites with Moses complained and had to eat quail till they were sick to learn that they must trust God as he is the one that leads to freedom. We often have to get sick of our efforts and actually trust God. In that is the cleansing mentioned in 1 John 1:9

It often hurts to scrub clean a deep cut on one's arm but it is necessary so all infection is destroyed then healing begins. However, due to the pain of the disinfecting soap, we draw back from the full cleansing and the arm remains infected till we submit to Doctor Jesus's healing soap of the Holy Spirit...

So, how is it working for you?
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

Read Ephesians chapter 2.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.