How God Creates

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
Mazzy
Valued Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: How God Creates

Post by Mazzy »

In relation to the thread topic, there are proven and observed physics that attest that a huge amount of energy/light, which God is, can produce matter in an instant. This has been achieved in the matter accelerator. If it is theoretically possible to teleport matter, and matter can be created by a huge source of energy/light, then I suggest it is theoretically possible for a superior being to use matter to make, not only the universe, but also plants and animals.

Here is a link that speaks to some work being done at the US air force base on teleportation.

http://fas.org/sgp/eprint/teleport.pdf

To add to my stance on Gods ability to create in an instant, I argue that all current theoretical hypothesis in relation to abiogenes are not plausible given that DNA, RNA and the current one, proteins first, require a host. It appears to be plausible that God created instantly. We have the physics and the theoretical framework already. The Host must come first, not an imagined 'primitive' cell. There is nothing primitive about even single celled life, a complex factory of reproduction. IOW life arising without the hand of God, or life arising by natural processes that does not require a designer appears to be impossible.

For theists, we also have testimony that Jesus was able to create/multiply bread and fish as well as bring the dead to life. So even in an earthy form, Jesus was able to call on an amazing knowledge of physics.

y:-?
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by melanie »

Mazzy wrote:
Audie wrote:
Kurieuo wrote:Is that "K" referring to Kenny or me as a mod? I'm not a mod. At least not anymore.

They removed me because I used up all my chances. :crying:
That was you. I just broke my no-3 rule. I will blame you. :D

I really dont like this unpleasantness! How can I help it stop?

This is like when I was the nerdy kid with thick glasses and a funny
accent walking into an American classroom!

Maz, B, I dont want to fight!!!!
If you don't want to fight then stop acting like a child, and respond in line with the thread topic. You are peeving off the entire forum, blaming everyone but yourself for it, and then you pretend to wonder why. My name is Mazzy, child, not M. This forum is not about you, it is about How God creates.
This forum is about God.
A forum that invites discussion within that difference of opinion. There are boundaries. There is a way to discuss matters without resorting to this kind of interaction. Have you ever heard of the saying Mazzy, it takes two to tango? Audie is not peeving off this entire forum, I do not agree with everything she says, obviously, but she has engaged herself when dealt with appropriately I think quite eloquently. It's very interesting with people when faced with arrogance and antagonism they respond accordingly.
You came on here all guns blazing without obviously first reading some background threads that Audie had posted on, there was a number of discussions concerning the fact that she is a she. Funny that you got a little snarky with someone, I can't recall who a little while back (perhaps Stahunter) because they were referring to you as a he. Your indignation concerning the fact that obviously had not been following the discussions.
Our call as christians in our witnessing to others is first and foremost how we treat people. That is our greatest testimony to Christ working in our lives. Not arguing creation, science ect. Yes these are very heated, thought provoking discussions, that are important but if we can not discuss God without always bearing in mind, the very most important fundamentals, love, patience, kindness, understanding and genorisity. Generosity in our dealings with others. Generosity in our consideration of others. Then our good intentions in discussing matters relating to God are lost in the midst of 'arguing' and questionable behaviour.
The way you responded to Audie here, calling her child, and the general tone, after her appeal to stop the 'fighting' is a much clearer, negative reflection upon yourself, not Audie.
Btw I am not going to enter into a backwards and forwards argument with you over this. My opinion is clear. You can respond in any way you see fitting, but my involvement is done here.
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

Wow, four women on this forum?
I don't think we've had that many here at the same time.

:popcornduo:

I have a feeling I just put my foot in it... :troll:
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
Mazzy
Valued Member

Post by Mazzy »

melanie wrote:
Mazzy wrote:
Audie wrote:
Kurieuo wrote:Is that "K" referring to Kenny or me as a mod? I'm not a mod. At least not anymore.

They removed me because I used up all my chances. :crying:
That was you. I just broke my no-3 rule. I will blame you. :D

I really dont like this unpleasantness! How can I help it stop?

This is like when I was the nerdy kid with thick glasses and a funny
accent walking into an American classroom!

Maz, B, I dont want to fight!!!!
If you don't want to fight then stop acting like a child, and respond in line with the thread topic. You are peeving off the entire forum, blaming everyone but yourself for it, and then you pretend to wonder why. My name is Mazzy, child, not M. This forum is not about you, it is about How God creates.
This forum is about God.
A forum that invites discussion within that difference of opinion. There are boundaries. There is a way to discuss matters without resorting to this kind of interaction. Have you ever heard of the saying Mazzy, it takes two to tango? Audie is not peeving off this entire forum, I do not agree with everything she says, obviously, but she has engaged herself when dealt with appropriately I think quite eloquently. It's very interesting with people when faced with arrogance and antagonism they respond accordingly.
You came on here all guns blazing without obviously first reading some background threads that Audie had posted on, there was a number of discussions concerning the fact that she is a she. Funny that you got a little snarky with someone, I can't recall who a little while back (perhaps Stahunter) because they were referring to you as a he. Your indignation concerning the fact that obviously had not been following the discussions.
Our call as christians in our witnessing to others is first and foremost how we treat people. That is our greatest testimony to Christ working in our lives. Not arguing creation, science ect. Yes these are very heated, thought provoking discussions, that are important but if we can not discuss God without always bearing in mind, the very most important fundamentals, love, patience, kindness, understanding and genorisity. Generosity in our dealings with others. Generosity in our consideration of others. Then our good intentions in discussing matters relating to God are lost in the midst of 'arguing' and questionable behaviour.
The way you responded to Audie here, calling her child, and the general tone, after her appeal to stop the 'fighting' is a much clearer, negative reflection upon yourself, not Audie.
Btw I am not going to enter into a backwards and forwards argument with you over this. My opinion is clear. You can respond in any way you see fitting, but my involvement is done here.

OMG Melanie, Your opinion is noted.

I had stopped fighting, so had Audie it appears, it took you to add more attitude to the silence. You need to listen to yourself. I do not have to put up with someone ignoring me, and talking about me to someone else. That is antagonistic and rude. I am the one that offered to move forward and then retaliated when the rudeness continued.

As far as you being done and not caring about my response... Thank the Lord. :amen:
Last edited by Mazzy on Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mazzy
Valued Member

Post by Mazzy »

Kurieuo wrote:Wow, four women on this forum?
I don't think we've had that many here at the same time.

:popcornduo:

I have a feeling I just put my foot in it... :troll:
Your foot is safe. I'd be happy to rejoin and pretend to be a guy. :pound:
Last edited by Mazzy on Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mazzy
Valued Member

Post by Mazzy »

Mazzy wrote:In relation to the thread topic, there are proven and observed physics that attest that a huge amount of energy/light, which God is, can produce matter in an instant. This has been achieved in the matter accelerator. If it is theoretically possible to teleport matter, and matter can be created by a huge source of energy/light, then I suggest it is theoretically possible for a superior being to use matter to make, not only the universe, but also plants and animals.

Here is a link that speaks to some work being done at the US air force base on teleportation.

http://fas.org/sgp/eprint/teleport.pdf

To add to my stance on Gods ability to create in an instant, I argue that all current theoretical hypothesis in relation to abiogenes are not plausible given that DNA, RNA and the current one, proteins first, require a host. It appears to be plausible that God created instantly. We have the physics and the theoretical framework already. The Host must come first, not an imagined 'primitive' cell. There is nothing primitive about even single celled life, a complex factory of reproduction. IOW life arising without the hand of God, or life arising by natural processes that does not require a designer appears to be impossible.

For theists, we also have testimony that Jesus was able to create/multiply bread and fish as well as bring the dead to life. So even in an earthy form, Jesus was able to call on an amazing knowledge of physics.

y:-?
Does anyone want to discuss the science that may be behind how God created eg this post above? y(:|

How about my stating that Jesus multiplying the bread and fish is impossible and must be a biblical lie because creating matter out of nothing is nonsense?
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Is this how women act when they get together? I always wondered why women couldn't go to the restroom alone. Another woman has to tag along. Do women fight like this when they go to the restroom together?

I think this is why God intended women to stay in the kitchen!*

*Hopefully my sarcasm was obvious. I allow my wife out of the kitchen...on rare occasions. :mrgreen:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

RickD wrote:Is this how women act when they get together? I always wondered why women couldn't go to the restroom alone. Another woman has to tag along. Do women fight like this when they go to the restroom together?

*Hopefully my sarcasm was obvious. I allow my wife out of the kitchen...on rare occasions. :mrgreen:
Don't worry Rick, I allow my wife out of the kitchen too.
How else is my food and drink going to get to the dining table?
:cheers:
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
Mazzy
Valued Member

Post by Mazzy »

RickD wrote:Is this how women act when they get together? I always wondered why women couldn't go to the restroom alone. Another woman has to tag along. Do women fight like this when they go to the restroom together?

At the moment it appears you little boys are getting off on us cat fighting? :clap: Good to see!! My husband decided to stay in the kitchen while I earn the big bucks.

Do you have anything intelligent to add to the thread topic or my substantive post?
Mazzy
Valued Member

Post by Mazzy »

Is spamming the thread against the forum rules? y=;

This little female is not spamming the thread with attitude.

It looks like no one has anything substantive to say about how God creates except Starhunter. I guess most here believe in magic. :roll:
Mazzy
Valued Member

Post by Mazzy »

Kurieuo wrote:

Don't worry Rick, I allow my wife out of the kitchen too.
How else is my food and drink going to get to the dining table?
:cheers:
y:@)

It appears the boys club are gossiping again. 8-}2 Shouldn't you two be in the shed pretending you are busy?
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Mazzy wrote:

At the moment it appears you little boys are getting off on us cat fighting? :clap: Good to see!! My husband decided to stay in the kitchen while I earn the big bucks.

Do you have anything intelligent to add to the thread topic or my substantive post?
Mazzy,

Let me introduce myself. I'm the resident klown moderator. I never have anything intelligent to add...I'm just doing my job. Trying to keep the women in check. ;) *

* It's a good thing my wife doesn't read this. She'd never let me out of the dog house. Fortunately she can't see this because I don't allow computers in the kitchen! :giverose:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by melanie »

Awww Rick
I know you must already be painfully aware that the types of men that go on, and on and on about a womens place being in the kitchen are the ones that have zero clue as to what to do with them in the bedroom :mrgreen:

My condolences lol
Mazzy
Valued Member

Post by Mazzy »

RickD wrote:
Mazzy wrote:

Mazzy,

Let me introduce myself. I'm the resident klown moderator. I never have anything intelligent to add...I'm just doing my job. Trying to keep the women in check. ;) *

* It's a good thing my wife doesn't read this. She'd never let me out of the dog house. Fortunately she can't see this because I don't allow computers in the kitchen! :giverose:
I'd hoped a moderator would manage the making of condescending remarks about women on a Christian forum. I'm so gald to see you waste your time here. Is there a better moderator around.... you know, one that may be a good Christian!

Your wife must be a real hoot of a gal! Melanie is right for once, I'd say your wife is hopeless in the cot.
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by melanie »

Haha but perhaps you can teach an old klown new tricks

:pound:
I crack myself up

PS I think your a perfectly adequate, even good, board moderator y>:D<