Why can`t I hear God?

Are you a sincere seeker who has questions about Christianity, or a Christian with doubts about your faith? Post them here to receive a thoughtful response.
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes

Re: Why can`t I hear God?

Post by B. W. »

thesign wrote:
B. W. wrote:You claim to have been in Hell and the abyss or 1,952 years
No, claim is your word of choice. Also, I wrote 1,925, not 1,952.

From c. 31 A.D. to the date of Christ's Wilfull Atonement in Sacrifice was the period of time that I was in a literal hell, sheol, hades, etc., for me, and for all others who had died before that time (yes, including Adam and Eve). Christ said "I have come to save that which was lost." That is something about which you must think in order to understand the daily dilemma of humanity during Christ's Walk with us before the Redemption. That He also set up a boundary not to be passed, the state of those souls prior to the Redemption was one of permanence.

However, when He did die, it is rightful to say that those others and my soul were transferred to purgatory, which is temporary.
Simple typo on the numbers and you did not answer the questions asked and what was stated prior. According to the bible, the saints of God were led out of Sheol, hell, hades, by Jesus and remain with Jesus from the points mentioned in the verses I quoted in my last post. Therefore, by you stating that you were in hell, hades, sheol for 1,925 years is very revealing as well as contradicts scriptures. Also, there is no redeeming/purging place called purgatory mentioned in the bible. Only that an unclean spirit will wander the dry places until he gathers more unclean spirits and seeks reentry into a person which implies that such can leave if a connection remains opened. So, are you seeking help on this matter?

Next, Rob asked you a very good question, what was it like...
Rob wrote:
thesign wrote:From c. 31 A.D. to the date of Christ's Wilfull Atonement in Sacrifice was the period of time that I was in a literal hell, sheol, hades, etc.,

However, when He did die, it is rightful to say that those others and my soul were transferred to purgatory, which is temporary.
Can you please describe what it was like for you in both these places? What do you remember? Have you always had these memories or was there a point in time when you remembered?
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
thesign
Established Member
Sex: Male

Post by thesign »

PaulSacramento wrote:Are you stating that you have been resurrected or reincarnated?
The resurrection of the body is a reincarnation. But for God to have an angel to prepare His ways (Coming and Second Coming), He translated one soul to Heaven (Elijah), and gave it two more missions (John and now). In all three cases the body came through a womb via normal childbirth. (Talk about splittin' up the work load.) Since I died as John, it can only be concludable that I have been resurrected.

That's about as clear as it can get.

Everyone else will, at most, come through two wombs, Christ only through One, yet He likens His Second Coming to birth pangs.
sincerely,
St. Elijah (cf. §784, Catholic Catechism),
St. John the Baptist (cf. §785, Catholic Catechism),
Edward Palamar (cf. §786, Catholic Catechism)
Petrus Romanus (Peter the Roman, cf. St. Malachy Prophecy)
the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven (Matt. 24:30)
Rob
Valued Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Rob »

thesign wrote:Since I died as John, it can only be concludable that I have been resurrected.
When did you first remember that you were once John and how did that memory come about?
What was Hades like? What was Purgatory like?
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by PaulSacramento »

thesign wrote:
PaulSacramento wrote:Are you stating that you have been resurrected or reincarnated?
The resurrection of the body is a reincarnation. But for God to have an angel to prepare His ways (Coming and Second Coming), He translated one soul to Heaven (Elijah), and gave it two more missions (John and now). In all three cases the body came through a womb via normal childbirth. (Talk about splittin' up the work load.) Since I died as John, it can only be concludable that I have been resurrected.

That's about as clear as it can get.

Everyone else will, at most, come through two wombs, Christ only through One, yet He likens His Second Coming to birth pangs.
First off, NO, Resurrection and reincarnation are NOT the something.
Resurrection is the resurrection of the original body which is renewed when the spirit returns to it at the time of the resurrection ( yet to happen).
Reincarnation is the transmigration of the spirit to a NEW and DIFFERENT body.
Second, are you suggesting that John the baptist was Elijah reincarnated?

As for you dying as John, what proof do you have that we could possibly accept for such a grandiose statement that goes against the teachings of the Son of God ?
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Female

Post by Storyteller »

Canuckuster...

that reached me at my very depths, thank you x
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
thesign
Established Member

Post by thesign »

melanie wrote:under attack
On November 8, 2012 A.D. the verse of Daniel 11:40 came to fulfillment. There isn't much left til the end of that chapter.

October 19, 2012 A.D. is also significant regarding the wreaking of havoc as written in the New Testament Epistles. If one were to interpolate a literal time span of 'half week', the great noise of 2 Peter 3:10 should occur sometime in April, 2016 A.D.
sincerely,
Canuckster1127
Old School
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Canuckster1127 »

thesign wrote:
melanie wrote:under attack
On November 8, 2012 A.D. the verse of Daniel 11:40 came to fulfillment. There isn't much left til the end of that chapter.

October 19, 2012 A.D. is also significant regarding the wreaking of havoc as written in the New Testament Epistles. If one were to interpolate a literal time span of 'half week', the great noise of 2 Peter 3:10 should occur sometime in April, 2016 A.D.
Horse muffins.
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender
thesign
Established Member

Post by thesign »

melanie wrote:I can say for certain because the Bible gives us the tools and wisdom to know God's Word, and the Holy Spirit gives us the discernment and wisdom to know when one is speaking outside of it.
I wish both you and Annette well on your quests. But I have this to add. Christ said that of the day and hour, no one knows, except the Father in Heaven, and that the Son of Man would come as a thief in the night. I didn't know those words that He spoke at the time, and it wasn't until later, looking back to the night that I took those first breaths yet again, that I saw what He said had begun to take place.
sincerely,
thesign
Established Member

Post by thesign »

Storyteller wrote:Why not?

It`s just an incorrectly spelled one.
Here again I cite the previous indication as a possibility, and from the mouth of another who could fit the same bill who said, "It just gets better."
sincerely,
thesign
Established Member

Post by thesign »

RickD wrote:I hope you get the mental help you so desperately need.
I appreciate your forethought, but you neglected to answer the question.
sincerely,
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Female

Post by Storyteller »

thesign

explain better, please?
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
thesign
Established Member

Post by thesign »

Rob wrote:Can you please describe what it was like for you in both these places? What do you remember? Have you always had these memories or was there a point in time when you remembered?
For a while I had a recurring nightmare. I couldn't stand the thought sometimes of going to sleep, beginning to experience a type of negative conditioning about it. That has passed. Only this past summer did I learn of the three offices which Christ has established. This I read in the Catechism of the Catholic Church which was written under the bishopric of Cardinal Ratzinger. The specific offices of priest, prophet, and king are expounded in four paragraphs (§ 783-786). I have seen how, in my case, these have come relative to those three missions.

My memory is mostly from experiences beginning in the womb in what has been this third term. The Holy Spirit has recorded well the events of my past previous. But my intellect at the time of this third mission was no better informed concerning Christ and what had happened since I died. Here again, the Holy Spirit has led well the Apostles who have written the Harmonious Gospels of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, allowing me to fill in the gaps. And so it is with encyclicals, bulls, apostolic exhortations, and the like. I've remarked on more than one occasion that it took me almost 3,000 years to see an electric lightbulb. As strange as that might sound, it is true.

From some of the manifestations of which I've read, as well as the recurring nightmare, I'm glad not to remember some things, save in a Book. But it seems that I can calmly discuss them now, whereas at one other time, I can remember myself denying a brother telling me who I was. That, too, has passed.
sincerely,
thesign
Established Member

Post by thesign »

B. W. wrote:So this leads me to another question: do you know of me?
As in you are the son of one with the same initials, a brother Nat, then, yes.
sincerely,
thesign
Established Member

Post by thesign »

B. W. wrote:Therefore, by you stating that you were in hell, hades, sheol for 1,925 years
I didn't say/write that. I stated in other terms that I died before Jesus did. Then, I was lost. But when Christ died later, as He said to the 'good' thief, "This day thou shalt be with Me in Paradise", things changed for the better for me, and for everyone else due to the merits of the Redemption. I cannot speak for the other saints, but in all honesty, the resurrection of the body for me did not occur until Heaven decided it should be, and that was some 1,925 years later, regardless of any other prophecy. I have since found myself searching to make heads or tails about such fulfillments, but it has been a burden easy and a yoke light.

As for the use of the term purgatory, it has been highly debated. Its basis is found in texts to pray for the dead. The king of Daniel 11:19 died clothed in the Brown Scapular of Our Lady of St. Simon Stock, to which the promise is given to release the soul from purgatory on the following Saturday after death. The Blessed Mother also gave the prophecy that one day, through the Brown Scapular and Rosary, the world would be saved. How this gets back to the error of Daniel 11:20 in many translations, such saving can be better seen. The end of Daniel 11:19 reads, "he shall stumble, fall, and not be found". He was put to death. The entire fiasco including an ongoing cover-up. Christ said that it is easier for the heavens and earth to pass away, than for a tittle of the law to fail. When the balance of evil in the world exceeds 50%, there then remains this teaching to hold sway in our lives. The only solace from this is the promise that Christ made, that for the sake of His Elect, He would shorten the days.
sincerely,
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

thesign wrote:
RickD wrote:I hope you get the mental help you so desperately need.
I appreciate your forethought, but you neglected to answer the question.
This question?
Do you really think I was an apostle?
Of course I don't.
But It doesn't matter what I think. The problem is if you think that.

We've seen some pretty "off the wall" stuff here over the years. But this just might take the cake.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony