Halloween Haunted Houses

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Believer
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: No

Halloween Haunted Houses

Post by Believer »

Okay guys, I absolutely LOVE Halloween Haunted Houses, mainly for the thrills of it and I am kind of a props and special effects freak, I love the adventure. I just think of it as pure fun and nothing more. I obviously don't get involved with demonology, but it does show in some of the haunted houses how "demons" really "mess" with you. It is annoying that they creep up behind you, :shock:. However, I was wondering, is it okay to go to haunted houses? After all, one of the forum members here has a church that has a haunted house that depicts hell to the non-believer. What do you all think about it even though it is 2 months away?

P.S. Does going to any of the Disney parks and riding The Haunted Mansion constitute as liking death and evil stuff? It is just for fun.
TimM1104
Recognized Member

Post by TimM1104 »

well you know my oppinion... :wink:
bizzt
Prestigious Senior Member

Post by bizzt »

Seriously it is part of the Pagan Festival yet Roman Catholics tried to Convert these people over on that Day and made the Day Hallows Eve. Whether they are evil or not I am not sure. Some believe and Feel it is an Evil Day. If you witness to those people and they feel it is evil then Abstain from taking part in it. If not then there is no reason why it should not be fun.
BavarianWheels
Prestigious Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by BavarianWheels »

I guess it all depends on your opinion of the words from scripture that read, "Have nothing to do with them."

Now me personally...Disneyland is taking the thought to the extreme! Buth that's just me.