Pictures

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
beckyandretti
Established Member
Christian: No

Post by beckyandretti »

Ocho and Ark, great pics yall are very cute... and I know I'm going to get razzed for that somehow. :lol: .. but I havent been on in about a week so I figure it was time.
bizzt
Prestigious Senior Member

Post by bizzt »

Piglet wrote:Bizzt, if you were a bug, I'd squish you! :P
Either I am a Bug or I am a Bug Zapper
You are Confused :twisted: :wink: :lol:
Piglet wrote: Bug Zapper had me a little confused too! :twisted:
You are Confused :twisted: :wink: :lol:
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by kateliz »

So, Electric Chair's trying out the juice? Powering up and frying someone? And I see it'll be BBQ'd pork for dinner tonight! And everyone's invited! :shock: ... well, except for poor, poor Miss Piggy. Oh, she'll come to dinner, all right, but not of her own free will. :(
Believer
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Believer »

kateliz wrote:So, Electric Chair's trying out the juice? Powering up and frying someone? And I see it'll be BBQ'd pork for dinner tonight! And everyone's invited! :shock: ... well, except for poor, poor Miss Piggy. Oh, she'll come to dinner, all right, but not of her own free will. :(
Can we get sound effects for the comedian 'kateliz' here? Seriously, this forum has a true clown. :lol:
bizzt

Post by bizzt »

kateliz wrote:So, Electric Chair's trying out the juice? Powering up and frying someone? And I see it'll be BBQ'd pork for dinner tonight! And everyone's invited! :shock: ... well, except for poor, poor Miss Piggy. Oh, she'll come to dinner, all right, but not of her own free will. :(
:wink:
You poor Dear...
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

Poor me nothing. I feel bad I cause threads to go off-topic so often, just for jokes, and I need to stop... And there I go start thinking of ways to make it off topic again. I'm sorry moderators. I'll try to be a more productive member of this community.
bizzt

Post by bizzt »

kateliz wrote:Poor me nothing. I feel bad I cause threads to go off-topic so often, just for jokes, and I need to stop... And there I go start thinking of ways to make it off topic again. I'm sorry moderators. I'll try to be a more productive member of this community.
Look Kate your humour is what your life is about. It is the Character of Kate. I can be quite serious and to the point but if humouring people is who you are then that is who you are. You can still be humourous and still be on Topic though :wink: Or like I did in one of the Threads remained Off topic but on Topic just enough... I like doing that to Kmart LOL :wink:
tarreyl
Familiar Member

here it is my picture i finally got a scanner

Post by tarreyl »

ok so i was taking this picture and katliz just jump in the picture. See she is stalking me I dont know how she found out where i live but she did. This is the second time i had to change my name and my phone number for her to stop stlaking me. She that is what stink with living in the same town as people i now. Katie has now caller her self pimples. She follow me. Please help me. NOT THAT I LIVE IN BLOOMINGTON SHE FLIGHTS OUT TO WHERE I LIVE IN A MAGICAL CHOCLATE FACTORY
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

My life is not a joke, Zapped Bug. I'm a very serious intellectual, thank you very much! :roll: Here's proof: me with a book! :wink:

P.S. Here's the other, (formerly missing,) foot. Just for you, Judah!
Attachments
Here's me as a nothern Californian hippie, (who's an intellectual, dangnabitt!) I wish that puppy, (Peaches, like my cat at home,) was my own! But, alas, she belongs to my "hippie" aunt and uncle, who's house I was at, and who's dress I was wearing, seein
Here's me as a nothern Californian hippie, (who's an intellectual, dangnabitt!) I wish that puppy, (Peaches, like my cat at home,) was my own! But, alas, she belongs to my "hippie" aunt and uncle, who's house I was at, and who's dress I was wearing, seein
Hippie Katie.JPG (110.99 KiB) Viewed 2855 times
Last edited by kateliz on Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

Naw! Maybe I'm not all that serious!
Attachments
Katie's Tongue.JPG
Katie's Tongue.JPG (43.35 KiB) Viewed 2854 times
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

Y'all bugged me so much to put up my pic, now I'm exacting revenge and posting like the crazy old coot I am! Gee, sick of my ugly mug yet? Nope? Why, then I'll just have to post six more! :wink:
bizzt

Post by bizzt »

:lol: :roll:
Ok Kate our Eyes are being blinded :P You have some very nice Photos except for the last 2?? They are kind of hard to see? Maybe I am getting old :D :wink:

God Bless Kate
beckyandretti
Established Member

Post by beckyandretti »

Great Job Kate! I suppose heres a more recent photo of me as well
Attachments
halloween.jpg
halloween.jpg (13.16 KiB) Viewed 2838 times
tarreyl
Familiar Member

katliz face is out of focas

Post by tarreyl »

is your face really that out of focas? I wish she would stop calling me house. I wish she stop calling me house? i live in duluth mn she drives up to my house and stalk me. She then got on my computer and hogged it all night to 1am I didnt think she would ever go home? then she eat my food. Were going poor having to feed kate.
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

Duluth is not Minneapolis, smarty. :P But yes, my secret plan is to send your family to the poor house by literally eating you out of house and home! That'll be pretty easy also because you live in chocolate factory. 8) :lol:

Becky, those pics look so different to me it's hard to imagine they're the same person! Felgar's looked different too. But they're very nice pictures. You're a lovely lady, (even if you are nearing your 98th birthday! :wink: ) I'm beginning to suspect we may have some two-headed members here!

Bug, you are old, ( :wink: :twisted: ) but it's not your eyes that make those pics look blurry- they are blurry. One, the last, is even titled, "Blurred Katie." Bug's so old he forgot how to read! :o As they say, "You begin life bald, toothless and in diapers, and you end life bald, toothless and in diapers." Maybe you should ask Mastermind if he's got any coupons for Depends at Safeway. :x :lol: