Electronic Voice Phenomena

General discussions about Christianity including salvation, heaven and hell, Christian history and so on.

Do You Believe In Electronic Voice Phenomena?

Yes - Give Reason For Believing
20%
Not Sure
20%
No - Give Reason For Not Believing
60%

Total votes: 5

Believer
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: No

Electronic Voice Phenomena

Post by Believer »

Okay, I saw White Noise, it got bad ratings from mostly all movie critics, however, I liked the movie myself very much. I do relate to one scene in the movie where the main character, Michael Keaton, sees three black people looking at him and attacking, I saw the same thing a decade ago at my old house, and still no one believes me. More precisely, I had a feeling, I guess, to turn around to look at a tall shrub tree about 40-50 feet from where I was standing with my bike, I saw three completely back figures pop out in slow motion and they looked at me, and then went back in the bush, I went over to see where they came from, and there was no explanation! Still, people say I was dreaming or I am lying, but I know what I saw, and it was real! I never was attacked though :roll:. Anyways, The American Association of Electronic Voice Phenomena is the official website of this stuff. What is your take on it? Do you think it is demons, real people, what do you think? The Bible in whole isn't that clear on what REALLY happens after we die, it's all speculation on our part to figure it out really.
BGoodForGoodSake
Ultimate Member

Re: Electronic Voice Phenomena

Post by BGoodForGoodSake »

Thinker wrote:Okay, I saw White Noise, it got bad ratings from mostly all movie critics, however, I liked the movie myself very much. I do relate to one scene in the movie where the main character, Michael Keaton, sees three black people looking at him and attacking, I saw the same thing a decade ago at my old house, and still no one believes me. More precisely, I had a feeling, I guess, to turn around to look at a tall shrub tree about 40-50 feet from where I was standing with my bike, I saw three completely back figures pop out in slow motion and they looked at me, and then went back in the bush, I went over to see where they came from, and there was no explanation! Still, people say I was dreaming or I am lying, but I know what I saw, and it was real! I never was attacked though :roll:. Anyways, The American Association of Electronic Voice Phenomena is the official website of this stuff. What is your take on it? Do you think it is demons, real people, what do you think? The Bible in whole isn't that clear on what REALLY happens after we die, it's all speculation on our part to figure it out really.
You can't possibly beleive in this? Can you?

And I am talking to Brian specifically.
It is not length of life, but depth of life. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Believer
Advanced Senior Member

Re: Electronic Voice Phenomena

Post by Believer »

BGoodForGoodSake wrote:
Thinker wrote:Okay, I saw White Noise, it got bad ratings from mostly all movie critics, however, I liked the movie myself very much. I do relate to one scene in the movie where the main character, Michael Keaton, sees three black people looking at him and attacking, I saw the same thing a decade ago at my old house, and still no one believes me. More precisely, I had a feeling, I guess, to turn around to look at a tall shrub tree about 40-50 feet from where I was standing with my bike, I saw three completely back figures pop out in slow motion and they looked at me, and then went back in the bush, I went over to see where they came from, and there was no explanation! Still, people say I was dreaming or I am lying, but I know what I saw, and it was real! I never was attacked though :roll:. Anyways, The American Association of Electronic Voice Phenomena is the official website of this stuff. What is your take on it? Do you think it is demons, real people, what do you think? The Bible in whole isn't that clear on what REALLY happens after we die, it's all speculation on our part to figure it out really.
You can't possibly beleive in this? Can you?

And I am talking to Brian specifically.
Did you listen to the sound files and video clips from the official website? I must admit, I am a little skeptical because the sound files don't sound like clear human dialogue since they are "edited" on computer, yet, in this spiritual realm, THAT NOTHING MATERIAL CAN DETECT, as the Bible mentions, demons exist whether you believe in them or not. White Noise is just a movie that everyone hated but me. I relate to one scene that has NOTHING to do with E.V.P.'s. Some audio files sound just a little to not real as it can be hard to make out dialogue, but not in all situations, some can be quite clear to make out. I believe it is reported that 1 in 12 E.V.P. recordings are threatening. I do believe in demons, and I do believe they can impersonate the dead loved ones. Still, the Bible doesn't mention the process of death, nor does it mention exactly how it will work out. So is it possible for the dead to speak to us and show themselves to us by natural means of electronics, maybe, but no guarantees. We are energy powerhouses. With everything as I understand it, energy is released upon the death of a living organism. Therefore, energy reconstruction through means of an energy enabled ELECTRONIC device could be a medium. It is strange enough. I go to websites on this, listen to files, watch files, look at pictures, whatever, my computer automatically shuts down, but not on other websites, just ones that involve these things.

To me, if we reject this, we must also reject N.D.E.'s, O.B.E.'s, Astral Projection, and anything else that is super(natural). I think just because we have tons of critics, that doesn't mean that the experience is automatically disproven.
LittleShepherd
Established Member

Post by LittleShepherd »

I vote "Not Sure." I mean, I certainly don't believe that if it does happen it's dead people trying to contact us. But hey, demons have been around a long time, and who's to say they wouldn't use nearly-indiscernable messages in "white noise" in order to deceive people? I put nothing past them.