You tell me

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
Yhwhhallowed
Familiar Member
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Framework

You tell me

Post by Yhwhhallowed »

Is it not true we are subject to our environment like a fish is subject to it fish bowl, as the earth is ours within it we are subjects only truly understanding the objects contained within it mostly but not fully. Yet fish cant tell you what is outside its fish tank or who or what has created it even if the fish was as smart as a human who can speak. The fish in reality cannot live outside of being within water. A fish can try to explain what he thinks is outside his fish bowl and how things work or how the fish was created but of course being only a product of the environment the fish only manifested a theory and is bound by the products that has been provided to it within the environment the fish is bound in.

Another words man cannot and will never prove how things work or how life began outside the environment we have been provided. Man believes in theory a great bang sparked the ability for life to begin and before it how the earth was formed. Yet believing the Newtons laws on energy never being created, nor energy being able to be destroyed but only being transformed. Knowing that energy is the makup that sets the possibility of mass or object felt or seen physically. Then looking at Newtons laws referring to objects, an object must first be set in motion, an object in motion tends to want to stay in motion unless physically stopped by an object equal to or greater then its physical mass.

So the real question is who or what exactly transfered energy into these two giant objects in orbit to cause them even to cross paths to even create life. We know that energy surrounds us every where while also being within us and the reason we can transfer hour energy to move our bodies and set things into motion according to our willing it. We know the food we eat the air we breath and the sleep we need is source to recharging the energy we contain.

Is it not logical to believe if an object can only be stopped by an object equal to or greater then it, then the object was obviously set in motion by something equal to or greater in its mass to ever cause it to move. If mass is the product of energy then the only thing that can move mass is some form of energy that is willing it to be first set in motion. If energy itself is not mass and if energy cant be created but or destoyed then we understand that energy has no begining or end. So if energy is not mass but is the makeup that builds mass then energy itself must first be transformed or become the makeup for an object to even be called mass to be ever set in motion by the energy that willed it to ever move. So obviously we see that energy itself is first before mass because mass cannot create energy and energy has no begining. This explains mass having a begining and energy being its reason for even existing.

It also shows without mass that everything we see or feel did not exist at one point in time space an all just a void. So this disproves the big bang theory and the theory of evolution. Firstly to even begin to evolve mass must first be created by the source being energy. Energy itself can not be evolution because to be mass, objects, star dust, even matter had shown to me mass had a begining because of energy not having a begining and how mass requires energy to ever even exist. Energy is the mother of mass or matter. Evolution stops there because all products contained within the theory are always changing, becoming more, or better due to its environment, things never stop evolving according to it.

To first be a simple or organic molecule, for this theory to be true then mass must not be born from its source energy, mass would have no begining and Newtons laws and our understanding about objects and energy would be false. The rough draft it takes energy to be existent to move an object, then it takes first energy to build mass, mass itself cannot create energy because mass would then exist before energy and it takes energy to set mass into motion. We know that mass or objects can transfer or direct sources of energy that already exists although energy itself does not will things on its own unless something with intelligence is directing how this energy is behaving or being directed.

If energy is key to all things and it always existed then who directed it to build mass then to set that object to be in motion for man then to claim evolution to be the way life began. I surely hope the intelligent director who set this mass in motion does not also stop the mass because man didn't push a little deeper due to how stupid we really are thinking we can understand whats outside our fish bowl when really the answer was given to you right here on earth with the help of Newton himself observing things he could physically touch and test from, energy to gravity we know its existence.

Stop thinking so hard, its not that hard to understand. If whatever started us isn't who we call God then it is surely something else, if I new how then I would shake a figurative hand of that being for giving me life.
Last edited by Yhwhhallowed on Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Silvertusk
Board Moderator
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: You tell me

Post by Silvertusk »

I have approved this post this time YH - but please use paragraphs next time as it is very difficult to read.

Welcome to the board.
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Sex: Female

Post by Storyteller »

Welcome from me too YH.

Silver has a good point about paragraphs. Your post is actually pretty interesting but is hard to read.
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
Yhwhhallowed
Familiar Member

Post by Yhwhhallowed »

Silvertusk wrote:I have approved this post this time YH - but please use paragraphs next time as it is very difficult to read.

Welcome to the board.

Thank you Silvertusk, can I edit the post?
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Hi Yhwhhallowed,

You can edit the post, but it will still have to be approved by a moderator, before it is posted.

And, welcome to the board. :D
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Yhwhhallowed
Familiar Member

Post by Yhwhhallowed »

Storyteller wrote:Welcome from me too YH.

Silver has a good point about paragraphs. Your post is actually pretty interesting but is hard to read.
The point of it all is evolution cant exist before mass or matter is made physical by the makeup source being energy. Without matter there is only energy, without energy matter cant exist backing up Newtons laws of energy being an contant source with no start or end. Surely it takes a form of energy to even set an object being matter into motion. In every way you look at this energy controls matter, hence the saying "mind over matter". Energy is the mother of matter, since energy has no begining it proves matter had one due to its control over matter and how energy comes first to build it, to set it in motion, or to destroy it. Just this alone disproves both "Evolution" and "the great bang theory".

The great bang theory is wrong because energy might be a constant source, energy is like matter it does not will itself to form matter then to set that matter in motion. Energy as we know it powers us our things, like electronics. But it always takes something with intelligence to tell energy how it will be directed or conducted. So it proves through these actual factors that something with some form of intelligence has either directed energy as we do our selves, or energy itself is a product coming directly from an intelligent individual.

None the less it proves someone has done all this and what I have shown must be seen by all who will listen. Science itself has just I believe solved a desirable question is God real. Well after you have seen what I have said you tell me.
Storyteller
Ultimate Member

Post by Storyteller »

I have absolutely no doubt that God is real.

Does science actually prove God? I shall reserve judgement on that one. The ideas you have put forward have a great deal of merit but I still think evolution has merit too. I am undecided on where I stand regarding evolution, PC, etc, I`m still figuring it out, and there is an awful lot to figure out.

The only think I know for sure is my belief in God, and Christ and for me, that, is enough. The rest is just details, which I am researching.
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
Yhwhhallowed
Familiar Member

Post by Yhwhhallowed »

Storyteller wrote:I have absolutely no doubt that God is real.

Does science actually prove God? I shall reserve judgement on that one. The ideas you have put forward have a great deal of merit but I still think evolution has merit too. I am undecided on where I stand regarding evolution, PC, etc, I`m still figuring it out, and there is an awful lot to figure out.

The only think I know for sure is my belief in God, and Christ and for me, that, is enough. The rest is just details, which I am researching.
You cant believe in God if you believe in evolution, they both cancel each other out. You must find enough proof in mind leaning to one of them more then the other. So far all i see is theory for evolution, and known factual science proving God exists, while the bible backs it up.
John 14-6 I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

Yhwhhallowed wrote:You cant believe in God if you believe in evolution, they both cancel each other out.
This isn't true. Incongruous beliefs can be held by an individual. (I'm not saying that God and evolution are incongruous, I'm just stating the obvious.)
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
Storyteller
Ultimate Member

Post by Storyteller »

Yhwhhallowed wrote:

You cant believe in God if you believe in evolution, they both cancel each other out. You must find enough proof in mind leaning to one of them more then the other. So far all i see is theory for evolution, and known factual science proving God exists, while the bible backs it up.
Yes I can.

I do, I think.

I don`t see that I must find enough proof, as my siggy says faith is in my heart beyond the reach of proof. I don`t need proof to believe in God, I just need faith.

I am discovering more details as I walk on my path closer to God. I don`t need to figure them all out to be saved, my faith in Christ does that.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Yhwhhallowed wrote:

As FL said, that's just not true. Plenty of people believe both.

And nothing you said disproves the Big Bang or the theory of evolution.
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Yhwhhallowed
Familiar Member

Post by Yhwhhallowed »

Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote:
Yhwhhallowed wrote:You cant believe in God if you believe in evolution, they both cancel each other out.
This isn't true. Incongruous beliefs can be held by an individual. (I'm not saying that God and evolution are incongruous, I'm just stating the obvious.)
The only way I see evolution existing is if the something that has intelligence triggers it, or possibly wills matter to change, energy doesn't work on its own when not willed by something or someone. Energy is only waiting to be unleashed, charged or directed.
John 14-6 I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Storyteller
Ultimate Member

Post by Storyteller »

So evolution could be true if there is ID behind it?

If so, then you can believe in God and still hold with evolution.
Yhwhhallowed
Familiar Member

Post by Yhwhhallowed »

RickD wrote:
Yhwhhallowed wrote:

As FL said, that's just not true. Plenty of people believe both.

And nothing you said disproves the Big Bang or the theory of evolution.
Evolution exists in theory by a start of a molecule or an organic molecule, like any other molecule such as water molecules. Even a single molecule is mass or a physical part of matter. So another words you are telling me that energy that powers you and I to type with movements from our finger by the commands of our brain, does not sanctify intelligence powering :amen: over energy, as energy powering over mass. Only one of these two known things can be destroyed physically. And surely its can't be energy, so it leaves matter or that first molecule according to evolution that would first have to be willed by energy before it could move or even be a property of matter. So within this void of just energy without time and existence of space, matter and the elements we know, who directed such energy to combined a molecule on a molecular structure?
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Evolution exists in theory by a start of a molecule or an organic molecule, like any other molecule such as water molecules. Even a single molecule is mass or a physical part of matter. So another words you are telling me that energy that powers you and I to type with movements from our finger by the commands of our brain, does not sanctify intelligence powering over energy, as energy powering over mass. Only one of these two known things can be destroyed physically. And surely its can't be energy, so it leaves matter or that first molecule according to evolution that would first have to be willed by energy before it could move or even be a property of matter. So within this void of just energy without time and existence of space, matter and the elements we know, who directed such energy to combined a molecule on a molecular structure?
Biological evolution is a theory about how life evolves or changes. It's not a theory about how life began or came to exist.

-Edward R Murrow