Neanderthals??

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
Shirtless
Established Member
Christian: No

Neanderthals??

Post by Shirtless »

The little info on the Neanderthals on this site makes me a little confused.

So far from the slide on origins of man (way too advanced for me) I see that the Neanderthals were only very intellegent bipedal apes. Tons of questions immediately pop up when I here that. Like, does that mean that they lived in the freezing cold with NO CLOTHES during the ice age?!!

Are there other apologetic sites that deal with the Neanderthals?
BGoodForGoodSake
Ultimate Member
Christian: No

Re: Neanderthals??

Post by BGoodForGoodSake »

Shirtless wrote:The little info on the Neanderthals on this site makes me a little confused.

So far from the slide on origins of man (way too advanced for me) I see that the Neanderthals were only very intellegent bipedal apes. Tons of questions immediately pop up when I here that. Like, does that mean that they lived in the freezing cold with NO CLOTHES during the ice age?!!

Are there other apologetic sites that deal with the Neanderthals?
Well the latest evidence shows that Neanderthals are actually humans. The original skeleton was diseased, resulting in an artist impression in which the Neanderthal is hunched over. It is thought that we share a common ancestor, but they were isolated in Ice Age Europe.

A Breed Apart
By Tim Folger
DISCOVER Vol. 17 No. 01 | January 1996
It is not length of life, but depth of life. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Post by AttentionKMartShoppers »

Oh, good, not all atheists are stupid in all areas. At least you'll admit it.
"My actions prove that God takes care of idiots."

He occasionally stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked himself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened.
- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

An atheist can't find God for the same reason a criminal can't find a police officer.

You need to start asking out girls so that you can get used to the rejections.
-Anonymous