My oppoligies

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
Deborah
Christian: No

My oppoligies

Post by Deborah »

My oppoligies to my Christian friends.
I don't mean to come down so hard, and I know many of you take Christianity so seriously.
I have seen clear revelations and I have seen hazy revelations, and I feel I am losing my mind much of the time.
I have lost all faith in my church and my pastors.
Today is very much a day that i don't wish to live in.

In the Words of Jesus Peace be with you.
Church tradition tells us that when John, son of Zebadee and brother of James was an old man, his disciples would carry him to church in their arms.
He would simply say, “Little children, love one another”
After a time his disciples wearied at always hearing these same words and asked “Master why do you always say this?
He replied, “it is the Lords command, and if done, it is enough”
ray
Recognized Member

apologies

Post by ray »

I don't usually reply to messages but I felt led to reply to you. Satan has many ways to pull us down, distrust and depression are just a few. If things leave you confused and depressed, they do not come from God. He may correct or point out areas in you life that need work, but He will not leave you in a state of depression.
Continue to pray and seek God. Read the Bible regularly, I would suggest the Gospel of John and the Psalms. Make sure you are in a church that preaches the Gospel, make sure what they say lines up with the Word of God. If it doesn't, find one that does. If it does that talk to your pastor and let him know your feelings, even if they are against him. If he is a true pastor, he will not be upset with you but will try to help. If he does get upset with you, then you are right, he should not be trusted. But give him the chance, let him know you feelings.
Let me know if there are any ways I can help. If you would rather email me directly rather than do it on a public forum feel free to do so. My email address is rrichards@tnt21.com

Ray