New to Forum

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
ichoozelife
Newbie Member

New to Forum

Post by ichoozelife »

Hi...!

I got up this morning and was wishing so badly that there would be someone, somewhere that I could get an unbiased opinion from on some things that I have been struggling with - you know - not family or close friends who may make statements that come from knowing me too well - just someone who can give balanced, biblical advice - not religious, but Biblical/Godly advice.

Anyway - I got to work and started browsing the web for something that might speak to me by keying in the phrase of the issue that I ponder - and I stumbled on this website! Spent most of my morning reading on some of the issues presented and thought...why not post my question/dilema here??

I was born and raised in a mennonite/christian home/community in rural Indiana, USA; the religious foundation was firmly planted.... then 'life happened'.

So here I am. I don't know exactly where to post my current question, but as I browse - am sure I will find the right place.

Thanks for sharing!!
bizzt
Prestigious Senior Member
Christian: No

Post by bizzt »

HI and Welcome,

There are many on this Website who would love to share and pray for you. You may want to search the boards as your question may have already been answered or partially answered before.

Thanks

Bizzt