What is the aim of the mankind ?

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
manden
Recognized Member
Christian: No

What is the aim of the mankind ?

Post by manden »

What is our aim ? To reach the true(eternal) life .

And what is the way ?

With reason , logic and moral ( the best what we have from our Creator of the universe ) we can recognize it :

We must learn to live in real harmony with his creation .

Our problem since many thousand years and also in the presence is : we cannot do it ! ! !

W H Y ?

(who is 100% honestly interested in the TRUE God should try to give a 100% honest answer especially to himself)

I know the answer , but I think it will not help you , because you are not open .
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: What is the aim of the mankind ?

Post by Storyteller »

manden wrote:What is our aim ? To reach the true(eternal) life .

And what is the way ?
Belief in Christ.

With reason , logic and moral ( the best what we have from our Creator of the universe ) we can recognize it :

Our problem since many thousand years and also in the presence is : we cannot do it ! ! !

W H Y ?

(who is 100% honestly interested in the TRUE God should try to give a 100% honest answer especially to himself)
manden wrote:I know the answer , but I think it will not help you , because you are not open .
Matthew7:5
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
manden
Recognized Member

Post by manden »

O.k Storyteller , you don't know the answer . Your problem .
DBowling
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by DBowling »

manden wrote:What is our aim ? To reach the true(eternal) life .

And what is the way ?

Your answer to this question demonstrates that your reason and logic is flawed.
It also demonstrates that your fundamental understanding of the Creator is flawed as well.

Here is the fundamental concept that you are missing.
If an all powerful Creator who is capable of love creates a sentient creature who is also capable of love, what does that tell us?

Using reason and logic...
We understand that the loving Creator desires a love relationship with the sentient being that he created.
So the ultimate "aim of mankind" would not be 'harmony with creation'.
The ultimate 'aim of mankind' would be harmony and a love relationship with his Creator first and foremost.

Once and only after we have established harmony and a love relationship with the Creator first, then the Creator gives us the knowledge, understanding, and ability to truly live in harmony with his creation.
manden
Recognized Member

Post by manden »

Sorry , that is completely wrong .
You cannot use reason and logic , you only tell something out of a book which is in the main Invention and Imagination .
THAT is the reason (and the same with the other religions) that the mankind stagnates since many milleniums !
I wish you that you wake up soon .
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

manden wrote:Sorry , that is completely wrong .
You cannot use reason and logic , you only tell something out of a book which is in the main Invention and Imagination .
THAT is the reason (and the same with the other religions) that the mankind stagnates since many milleniums !
I wish you that you wake up soon .
What good is it to believe in a god that you can't get to know?What did your god do for man?Is your god Holy? Can you just do anything you want to and no consequences? What removes your sin? Does living in harmony with his creation justify a person? What if not everybody chooses to live in harmony and only you are doing it while everybody else is'nt? What happens to the people who don't live in harmony with his creation?
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
manden
Recognized Member

Post by manden »

abelkainsbrother ,

your problem is , you can think free , you are under the influence of the stories of this bible . (manmade I say)
Imagine you would really know that the Creator of the universe ( more from him is not recognizable ) really exists .
What means that for you ?
You know he has created the plants , the animals , the sun , the water , . . . and of course you - with reason , logic ,
moral .
And because you know that you are able to live really with reason and logic and moral .
And you are able to live in harmony with his creation .
That is our task here (not the nonsense of the religions) .
Storyteller
Ultimate Member

Post by Storyteller »

manden?

Why did the Creator create the universe?
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
manden
Recognized Member

Post by manden »

Storyteller ,

the Creator knows .
DBowling
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by DBowling »

manden wrote:Sorry , that is completely wrong .
Your statement above is an assertion, nothing more nothing less, and there is no reason or logic to support that assertion.

I used reason and logic in my post.
You claim to be driven by reason and logic, and yet your response was merely an assertion with no reason or logic.

So be specific...
Using reason and logic show me.
Which part of my post quoted below do is you think is factually incorrect?
If an all powerful Creator who is capable of love creates a sentient creature who is also capable of love, what does that tell us?

Using reason and logic...
We understand that the loving Creator desires a love relationship with the sentient being that he created.
So the ultimate "aim of mankind" would not be 'harmony with creation'.
The ultimate 'aim of mankind' would be harmony and a love relationship with his Creator first and foremost.

Once and only after we have established harmony and a love relationship with the Creator first, then the Creator gives us the knowledge, understanding, and ability to truly live in harmony with his creation.
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

manden wrote:Storyteller ,

the Creator knows .
Ah, but do you know the creator? ;)
manden
Recognized Member

Post by manden »

D. Bowling ,

very simple , almost all what you say about the Creator you cannot know !
manden
Recognized Member

Post by manden »

Nessa ,

I know from the real Creator (no religion) , what with reason and logic is possible to know .
That he exists and has created the universe ( with all what belongs to it ) . The men have from him reason , logic and
moral and others .
Storyteller
Ultimate Member

Post by Storyteller »

Nessa wrote:
manden wrote:Storyteller ,

the Creator knows .
Ah, but do you know the creator? ;)
Apparently not.
manden
Recognized Member

Post by manden »

Storyteller ,

I know that he exists , you NOT !