The truth about the real creator of the universe

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
manden
Recognized Member
Christian: No

Re: The truth about the real creator of the universe

Post by manden »

good improvement .
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Storyteller »

What is?
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
manden
Recognized Member

Post by manden »

I wished him that he can improve .

That means that he perhaps can find out something about the real creator of the universe . But it needs a strong will

and 100% honesty against oneself .
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes

Post by B. W. »

manden wrote:The real creator of the universe is unimaginable more powerful than the God of the bible and the Gods of all religions

together ! But that is not difficult , they don't exist ! They are only human invention and imagination !

Who can may see .
However not at all powerful enough to use a book to help human beings know who he is, record his character in a historical presentation, and how to find him?

Wow, Manden your creator is not all powerful, is he or she?
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
manden
Recognized Member

Post by manden »

B.W. there is only the real creator of the universe - more from him is not recognizable .

And which power the creator of the universe has , is unimaginable , of course !

(the primitive stories of the religions you can forget)
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

manden wrote:B.W. there is only the real creator of the universe - more from him is not recognizable .

And which power the creator of the universe has , is unimaginable , of course !

(the primitive stories of the religions you can forget)
So this is what the spirit of truth told you? Or are you under the influence of the spirit of truth?

-
-
-
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
manden
Recognized Member

Post by manden »

Of course not .

My perception bases ONLY on reason and logic and the sure facts of the universe !

Of course not on any book of any (manmade) religion . All religions are manmade with manmade Gods . Think about

very well !
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

manden wrote:Of course not .

My perception bases ONLY on reason and logic and the sure facts of the universe !

Of course not on any book of any (manmade) religion . All religions are manmade with manmade Gods . Think about

very well !
You present an illogical creator in your own image - now that is megalomania!

It is quite logical for God to want to interact with those whom He created with intelligence. Is is even more logical and reasonable that God, as Creator, demonstrate that he is indeed all powerful enough to use a book to help human beings know who he is, discover how true to his character he is, provide in a testable historical presentation of this, and how to find him all in a book.

It is illogical and devoid of reason for God to just wind up the clock universe and forget about it and then demand that all know him as creator. Then tell Manden, he is the new spokesmen for him to correct all things.

What proof can you pose that you are the sole arbitrator of some new truth from a creator god who can't communicate to anyone unless thru you?

No Manden, it is you who are being megalomanic not us.
-
-
-
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Nessa »

PaulSacramento wrote:
manden wrote:Who tells you that the God of the bible is omnipotent ? Did you never read the bible ?
Ok then.
Well, since this just turned silly, I am out of here.
Good luck guys.
Did someone say silly? :ewink:
silly tickles.jpg
silly tickles.jpg (8 KiB) Viewed 2941 times
manden
Recognized Member

Post by manden »

B. W. wrote:

very well !

It is quite logical for God to want to interact with those whom He created with intelligence. Is is even more logical and reasonable that God, as Creator, demonstrate that he is indeed all powerful enough to use a book to help human beings know who he is, discover how true to his character he is, provide in a testable historical presentation of this, and how to find him all in a book.

It is illogical and devoid of reason for God to just wind up the clock universe and forget about it and then demand that all know him as creator. Then tell Manden, he is the new spokesmen for him to correct all things.

What proof can you pose that you are the sole arbitrator of some new truth from a creator god who can't communicate to anyone unless thru you?

-
-
-
You are full of pre-fixations . So you have no chance to find the truth . ONLY with exact reason and logic !
Reason , logic and moral is the best what the Creator gave us - after my estimation . Use it .
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

manden wrote:
B. W. wrote:

very well !

-
-
-
You are full of pre-fixations . So you have no chance to find the truth . ONLY with exact reason and logic !
Reason , logic and moral is the best what the Creator gave us - after my estimation . Use it .
manden, Chill out man! and you might last awhile,you don't have to be a Christian to be here,but be careful what you say. Be respectful and make your case without getting rude.We will help you if we can,but be respectful while your here.I'd like to see your evidence for how you know your creator is the right one.Do you have blind faith? Why believe in your god?
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
manden
Recognized Member

Post by manden »

abelcainsbrother ,

if you say the truth , that is not rude . That is only the imagination of people , who cannot hear the truth .
I say the truth 100% to myself and almost 100% to others , because I know there are many people , who have problems
with the truth . This world and this mankind is very bad .
In the theme post here it is described how it is possible to recognize at the universe that the real Creator (no Religion) of the
universe really exists . But to crasp that is for this ill mankind immensely difficult . I think with pre-fixation there is no
chance . But you and everybody can try it .
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

manden wrote:abelcainsbrother ,

if you say the truth , that is not rude . That is only the imagination of people , who cannot hear the truth .
I say the truth 100% to myself and almost 100% to others , because I know there are many people , who have problems
with the truth . This world and this mankind is very bad .
In the theme post here it is described how it is possible to recognize at the universe that the real Creator (no Religion) of the
universe really exists . But to crasp that is for this ill mankind immensely difficult . I think with pre-fixation there is no
chance . But you and everybody can try it .
I'm just saying be cool is all,and make your case, but you need to have reasons to believe in your creator other than just it had to have been created.I mean this is a start but it is your responsibility find the true God and to believe in the true God.All you're doing is telling us we should just believe you and then get frustrated when we don't. We have solid reasons to believe in our creator God,but it seems that you don't.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
manden
Recognized Member

Post by manden »

The mankind must try with all power to recognize at the universe that the real Creator of the universe really exists !

THAT is the ONLY way that the mankind comes forward and is able to go the way the real Creator wants from us .

Believe it - when you can - or not .