HOW IT REALLY IS

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
manden
Recognized Member
Christian: No

Re: HOW IT REALLY IS

Post by manden »

Read it with reason and logic and without pre-fixations ( very difficult here) .

And then compare with the (real) creator of the universe - if you can !

Then you know the truth !
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by PaulSacramento »

manden wrote:Read it with reason and logic and without pre-fixations ( very difficult here) .

And then compare with the (real) creator of the universe - if you can !

Then you know the truth !
Read what with reason and logic?
This?
We are ONE mankind . And every man has the responsibility for the ONE mankind .

And the ONE mankind shares the same fate - after death .

How can we influence our fate ? What have we to do here ?

We must learn to live in real harmony with the creation - men and nature .

And that is only possible more than a little , when we recognize at the universe that the real creator of the universe

really exists !
If so, you aren't saying anything other than there IS a creator of the universe and that we must recognise this to be in harmony with "Him".
In short, you are saying what every other religion that believes in a creator says.
manden
Recognized Member

Post by manden »

That also ! But are not able to read a simple text . And also to understand . YOU DO NOT WANT TO UNDERSTAND !

But I meant the books of the religions .
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Storyteller »

Talk about how to win friends and influence people.
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
manden
Recognized Member

Post by manden »

Storyteller ,

do you know how difficult that is ?

Nobody wants to hear the truth ! Why ?

Also when I say , what we have todo here : we must learn to live in real harmony with the creation - men and nature -

they don't like it !

Do you know , why ?

Because that means , they must change !

And they do NOT want to change ! ! !
manden
Recognized Member

Post by manden »

a little explanation of harmony : caring , responsible , sharing against men and nature . And that always improving .

That is only possible more than a little , when we are able to recognize at the universe that the real creator of the

universe really exists .

Think well about that - it is logically .
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Storyteller »

Most on here agree the Creator, God exists.

Christ.
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

manden wrote:The real creator of the universe (the TRUE God) has unimaginable logic and power .

Such primitive religions like Christianity , Islam , Hinduism , and so on have NOTHING to do with him !

So an intelligent Creator being is not all powerful enough to use a book to help human beings know who he is, record his character in a historical presentation, and how to find him?

Wow, Manden your creator is not all powerful, is he or she?

Also rather lacks fellowship with creation as well to as well as complete inability to communicate with those whom he created with intelligence.

This indicates that your creator is a dark creator no less. Most likely a fallen angel who led a rebellion...

So dark and unable to communicate, and simply not all powerful to reveal himself in a manner such as writing to lay a ground work on how to correctly identify him, return to him, as well as communicate in a written form. Your god must be really afraid of something.

Lucifer has great pride and what you are revealing is such pride within yourself as well too.

Are you aware of this Manden?

You know not the bible, its layered meanings, its symbols, how these prove God as real and unafraid to communicate in manner fallen human beings can understand so they can return to him and know him. Nor do you know the testimony of biblical prophecy fulfilled, nor do you understand the bible's description of God's majesty.

I suggest you actually take time to read it after you do one thing, Pray this: Heavenly Father have mercy on me, I am a sinner. Teach me about Jesus Christ who died on a cross and rose from the dead to save me and cause me to enter your deep love, I do not deserve. I ask to be born again by your Spirit to change the direction of my life to be wholly thine, all according in Jesus' name. Amen...
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
manden
Recognized Member

Post by manden »

B.W. in short : you want to decide , what the CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE has to can and has to do !

I call that megalomania . Supported by egoism .

By the way , I have read and proved the bible 3x completely with reason and logic . Clear result : in the main

human Invention and Imagination ! The bible is NOT the WORD of the real creator of the universe (the TRUE God

of course) . His ONLY WORD is his creation !
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

manden All you've been doing is giving your opinion about a weak god.It is a big thing to get over the hump to realize the vast universe was created and has a creator,atheists and agnostics cannot even get over this hump,however once a person gets over the hump of realizing there is a creator? It is very important to make sure you are believing in the correct Creator God and not a false one,there are all kinds of other god's out there but it is still everybodies responsibility to make sure they are believing in the true God. Now I don't know about you,but I have compared other god's to the God of the bible,I have compared evidence,I have compared doctrine and Christianity blows them all away.Just on fulfilled bible prophecies alone we can reject the most popular other religions in our world because the God of the bible Jesus Christ is the only God that knows the future.
Don't Be Fooled. For You.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsSWZ7VRDxI
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

manden wrote:B.W. in short : you want to decide , what the CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE has to can and has to do !

By the way , I have read and proved the bible 3x completely with reason and logic . Clear result : in the main

human Invention and Imagination ! The bible is NOT the WORD of the real creator of the universe (the TRUE God

You present an illogical creator in your own image - now that is megalomania!

It is quite logical for God to want to interact with those whom He created with intelligence. Is is even more logical and reasonable that God, as Creator, demonstrate that he is indeed all powerful enough to use a book to help human beings know who he is, discover how true to his character he is, provide in a testable historical presentation of this, and how to find him all in a book as well as in nature at the same time.

It is illogical and devoid of reason for God to just wind up the clock universe and forget about it and then demand that all know him as creator. Then tell Manden, he is the new spokesmen for him to correct all things.

What proof can you pose that you are the sole arbitrator of some new truth from a creator god who can't communicate to anyone unless thru you?

No Manden, it is you who are being megalomanic not us.
-
-
-
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

manden wrote:We are ONE mankind . And every man has the responsibility for the ONE mankind .

And the ONE mankind shares the same fate - after death .

And that is only possible more than a little , when we recognize at the universe that the real creator of the universe

really exists !

(that is possible , but immensely difficult for this ill mankind - I could do it)
This phrase you say right here

Let's me know that you serve a false god. ALL false religions teach works for salvation,justification,better karma in the next life,etc. No amount of good works can save a person or remove their sin,it is only through what Jesus accomplished by HIS good works and his shed blood that we can saved and have our sins washed away. There is nothing you can do to live a Holy enough like like Jesus Christ did,so no amount of good works you could do could save you or justify you,and if your god is not concerned with justice and sin? He is not a Holy God.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
manden
Recognized Member

Post by manden »

abelcainsbrother wrote:manden All you've been doing is giving your opinion about a weak god.It is a big thing to get over the hump to realize the vast universe was created and has a creator,atheists and agnostics cannot even get over this hump,however once a person gets over the hump of realizing there is a creator? It is very important to make sure you are believing in the correct Creator God and not a false one,there are all kinds of other god's out there but it is still everybodies responsibility to make sure they are believing in the true God. Now I don't know about you,but I have compared other god's to the God of the bible,I have compared evidence,I have compared doctrine and Christianity blows them all away.Just on fulfilled bible prophecies alone we can reject the most popular other religions in our world because the God of the bible Jesus Christ is the only God that knows the future.
Don't Be Fooled. For You.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsSWZ7VRDxI
I can say you , you didn't prove in the right way . Only with reason and logic and without pre-fixations (perhaps you are not
able) . And of course you must do that 100% honest to yourself and do it with all your power .
It also helps to study other religions (they also think they with 100% the truth ) .
I only can you the advice : search for the TRUE God only with reason and logic and the sure facts of the universe .
I could recognize so that the real creator of the universe really exists (of course NOT a God of any religion) .
manden
Recognized Member

Post by manden »

B. W. wrote:
manden wrote:B.W. in short : you want to decide , what the CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE has to can and has to do !

It is quite logical for God to want to interact with those whom He created with intelligence. Is is even more logical and reasonable that God, as Creator, demonstrate that he is indeed all powerful enough to use a book to help human beings know who he is, discover how true to his character he is, provide in a testable historical presentation of this, and how to find him all in a book as well as in nature at the same time.

It is illogical and devoid of reason for God to just wind up the clock universe and forget about it and then demand that all know him as creator. Then tell Manden, he is the new spokesmen for him to correct all things.

What proof can you pose that you are the sole arbitrator of some new truth from a creator god who can't communicate to anyone unless thru you?

-
-
-
B.W. , I know what I say , if you don't believe , that is your problem . I cannot change your pre-fixations in a short time ,
that is only possible if you are completely honest and free for the truth .
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

manden wrote:
B. W. wrote:

-
-
-
B.W. , I know what I say , if you don't believe , that is your problem . I cannot change your pre-fixations in a short time ,
that is only possible if you are completely honest and free for the truth .
There is no way your creator can communicate truth on anything about living in harmony.

You yourself have just proved that you too do not adhere to the same concept of harmony you claim to have as evident by your comments to folks on this thread as you have no harmony in your heart so you have disproved your thesis by your own actions.

You need help and maybe some medication or deliverance so I challenge you to go to a full gospel church and tell them what you just said on this forum and find the help you need.

All I can say to you is the following prayer blessings so that you will be set free from the spirits that are deceiving you in Jesus name...and that you be released of all your dysfunction and sins and no longer retain any of these any longer. That you become born again and made whole and sound... and

"...that...you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy; giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light. He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins...

"(That you learn that Jesus) He is the image of the invisible God, the head over all creation. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist. And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence. For it pleased the Father that in Him all the fullness should dwell, and by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross. And you, who once were alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now He has reconciled in the body of His flesh through death, to present you holy, and blameless, and above reproach in His sight..." Col 1:9-21 NKJV

I ask these things for you Manden, in Jesus' name, Amen.
-
-
-
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb: