GW: ARE we MELTING??? Or NOT?

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Philip
Site Owner
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

GW: ARE we MELTING??? Or NOT?

Post by Philip »

Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: GW: ARE we MELTING??? Or NOT?

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

There seems to be scientific and political agreement to say that we are melting. However, it is -30C where I am. Hudson Bay appears frozen over at least as far as the horizon... Here, the snow finishes melting in early July and the port is ice-free 2 months per year.

It's so cold my dog doesn't want to go outside to pee. If you say we're melting, I'll have to believe you on faith...

:penguin:
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Storyteller »

I cannot decide about this.... sometimes I think yes, global warming is happening and it`s down to mankind but other days I think it`s something that`s always happened, it`s all part of the cycles of the universe, if it`s happening at all.

I guess I`ve always thought GW is happening but to be honest it`s not something I`ve looked into, I`ve just accepted it as it`s what I`ve been told.
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

Because of the theory of evolution I believe science has a credibility problem and so I doubt GW.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.