Military experts say Russia has upper hand over NATO

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Re: Military experts say Russia has upper hand over NATO

Post by edwardmurphy »

I don't love her, Phil, but I think the Freedom Caucus is worse.
Philip
Site Owner
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

Ed: I don't love her, Phil, but I think the Freedom Caucus is worse.
Ed, all I'm saying is be equally critical. I can see where you are coming from in some ways.
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

It's tough to treat Clinton and Trump equally critically. I have significant issues with both of them as human beings, but I think Clinton is far, far more qualified to be president than Trump. You might not agree with her ideas, but there's no denying that she understands the issues. Besides, what could I possibly say about Clinton that Rick, or ACB, or whoever hasn't already covered?
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

edwardmurphy wrote:It's tough to treat Clinton and Trump equally critically. I have significant issues with both of them as human beings, but I think Clinton is far, far more qualified to be president than Trump. You might not agree with her ideas, but there's no denying that she understands the issues. Besides, what could I possibly say about Clinton that Rick, or ACB, or whoever hasn't already covered?
I realize we are not going to agree politically and we have had all kinds of discussions about politics.I just think people like you underestimate how tired the American people are of politicians,so that even if we ignored all of Hillary's lies,corruption,scandles,etc when you claim she is qualified to be President you really don't understand how bad that is. I mean we had two candidates both Trump and Sanders that ran on the corruption of politicians and both were very popular in this election. Bernie actually beat Hillary but it was stolen away from him by the DNC and so when you say Hillary is qualified? You are totally out of step with how fed up people are of politicians in both parties.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Honestly,

What's not to like about Hillary? She's honest, trustworthy, she cares for the little people, she has the support of her husband and all his girlfriends, she's clearly not a bitter old lady, her time spent in political office, clearly shows she knows how to handle top secret information, she's honest, trustworthy...

Did I miss anything?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

RickD wrote:Honestly,

What's not to like about Hillary? She's honest, trustworthy, she cares for the little people, she has the support of her husband and all his girlfriends, she's clearly not a bitter old lady, her time spent in political office, clearly shows she knows how to handle top secret information, she's honest, trustworthy...

Did I miss anything?
Ok, for the sake of argument let's assume that that's all of your criticisms are true. It hardly matters if the alternative is worse. Do you have some sort of evidence that that's not the case?
JButler
Established Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by JButler »

With all the information available on the Clinton's decades of corruption and specifically on exactly what kind of person Hillary is, I am appalled at the support she has. Shouts volumes of the incredibly low or zero morality of a large chunk American voters.

She is one nasty, evil human being. Ugly to the core.
If the truth hurts, maybe it should.