Political Predictions 2016

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Political Predictions 2016

Post by RickD »

edwardmurphy wrote:Am I missing something, or does it seem like Trump is trying to lose?
I vote #1. You're definitely missing something, as usual. :mrgreen:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Kurieuo wrote:...Hillary's trying to get behind bars.
Yep, Hilary behind Smiths Pub and Tap...

True, no wonder she has trouble falling a lot and difficulty walking up stairs... and so many memory issues...

Great question, I now wonder how many bars she been behind?
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by PaulSacramento »

The more this goes one, the more I feel sorry for the American People.
You truly have no one worth voting for.
And I thought it was bad up here...
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

PaulSacramento wrote:The more this goes one, the more I feel sorry for the American People.
You truly have no one worth voting for.
And I thought it was bad up here...
It can't be that bad up there. You still have beer, eh?

Besides, we still have Jill Stein. Now THERE IS A WOMAN WORTH VOTING FOR!!!!
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

Kurieuo wrote:You didn't know espionage happened DB? But, I really think foreign powers giving a rats is just diversionary from the real issue which, again, is the Democrats own [mis]management of security, deceitfulness and purposeful manipulation they did.

What I've seen leads me to think it is actually someone within the Democratic party that leaked information, though Assange called their protection like swiss cheese and said many have hacked them, and they've been notified of the issues numerously in the past but noone seems to care or understand. So then, Russia I'm sure did so, as well as China and anyone one else who probably cared to.
Hate to say I was right (not!), but...

Julian Assange on Seth Rich

WIKILEAKS “HINTS” That DNC EMAIL HACK SOURCE WAS MURDERED MAN SETH RICH
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

Kurieuo wrote:
Kurieuo wrote:You didn't know espionage happened DB? But, I really think foreign powers giving a rats is just diversionary from the real issue which, again, is the Democrats own [mis]management of security, deceitfulness and purposeful manipulation they did.

What I've seen leads me to think it is actually someone within the Democratic party that leaked information, though Assange called their protection like swiss cheese and said many have hacked them, and they've been notified of the issues numerously in the past but noone seems to care or understand. So then, Russia I'm sure did so, as well as China and anyone one else who probably cared to.
Hate to say I was right (not!), but...

Julian Assange on Seth Rich

WIKILEAKS “HINTS” That DNC EMAIL HACK SOURCE WAS MURDERED MAN SETH RICH
You see now what I mean by you cannot trust the media? Remember how when the leaks first came out they changed the subject by making up a lie that Putin leaked this and has ties to Trump? Well it was all a lie,as it was not leaked by the russions so they just made up stuff to take the focus off of what was in the leak that shows that Democrat voters do not get to decide by their vote who they get,it is the DNC that decides who Democrats get and votes don't matter. Yet Trump is mean?
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

Fed into the Trump-Russian narrative mainstream media was pushing for 1-2 months, right? And this narrative will be continued into the future.

I must say, I'm quite disgusted, and peeved as an Australian we've done US bidding under shrouds of deceit. Firstly, under Republican Bush administration, and then Obama's and Hillary as secretary of state meanwhile funneling money basically to "terrorists" and the like.

Trump's the closest thing to Anarchism, and the finger to both parties. So, for that reason alone, I hope US votes him in. Then, I'm sure we'll see just how thickly the masses have been deceived, I'm sure Trump will revel in uncovering it all.

But, ACB, nonetheless I think you're deluded on Trump. As well as many other people... Nonetheless, I think he could be a blessing in disguise. Time will tell.
Jac3510
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Jac3510 »

So for an update, I thought I'd put a number on my prediction of Trump's victory. He will get between 300 and 320 electoral college votes. I see a pathway to more, but that depends too much on what happens in a few weeks with the promised Wikileaks, and I'm not basing my guess on anything that specific. I see a scenario where he wins with exactly 270, but it seems to me that in order for that to happen, other things would happen at the same time to push him north of 300.
Proinsias wrote:I don't think you are hearing me. Preference for ice cream is a moral issue
And that, brothers and sisters, is the kind of foolishness you get people who insist on denying biblical theism. A good illustration of any as the length people will go to avoid acknowledging basic truths.
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

He'll win by a landslide with one of the highest turnout of African-American voters a Republican has had. That's my prediction. The whole world is in revolt against Globalism, thank God.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

I predict Ted Cruz will be the next president. God said so.

-Edward R Murrow

Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

Yes, we all know how much you love Teddy.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Kurieuo wrote:Yes, we all know how much you love Teddy.
Yes I do.

-Edward R Murrow

RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

I don't make serious predictions anymore. I'm horrible at that.

I really thought there was no way Obama was going to be reelected.

-Edward R Murrow

Jac3510
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Jac3510 »

Kurieuo wrote:He'll win by a landslide with one of the highest turnout of African-American voters a Republican has had. That's my prediction. The whole world is in revolt against Globalism, thank God.
I'm not factoring in a strong black vote. I know several blacks who are telling me that there is an undercurrent of black Trump supporters who won't admit to it, but how much of that is true and how much is just a pipe dream? I have no idea. I do think you are going to see a historic turnout for men more generally, and I think that Trump will outperform his polls both because of that and because I think there are a lot of "shy Trump supporters"--people who support him privately but are telling others (and pollsters) that they are supporting somebody else or are undecided. I also think that a lot of Republicans who say they won't support Trump, when they get into the voter booth and see Clinton's name on the ballot, will swallow hard and punch Trump's name. And lastly, I think all of these categories somewhat overlap. Add to that I think he is going to do very well in the first debate (relative to the expectations game), and I think Clinton has two more months to continue making a fool of herself with this scandal or that coverup, and I think he's going to win, and win very convincingly.

Do I think he'll win states like New York, Massachusettes, or anything on the left coast? Of course not. But he has a LOT of other places that he's just going to do better than Clinton . . . Colorado, Nevada, North Carolina, Virginia, Ohio, Florida, and he's going to compete strongly in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Maine. Clinton's on her heels. It's only going to get worse for her.

fakeedit:

If, though, he DOES do well with the black vote, then he'll DEFINITELY win places like Michigan and even put some New England states like NJ into play. In that case, you're looking at 350, which would, in Trump's parlace, be yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge. I don't see THAT, but it's out there.
Proinsias wrote:I don't think you are hearing me. Preference for ice cream is a moral issue
And that, brothers and sisters, is the kind of foolishness you get people who insist on denying biblical theism. A good illustration of any as the length people will go to avoid acknowledging basic truths.
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

To go from 1% to around 20% in a couple of weeks, that's pretty astounding. I expect that will increase, as those who switch you'd consider to be more passionate and vocal to their friends and the like. Trump I'm sure will continue reaching out to them.

Of course, could always be wrong regarding landslide win, but I'm not even factoring in the upcoming Wikileaks' leak. It could be, the Democrats need to replace Hillary come October. They could have possibly won with anyone else, but they installed Hillary. Trump right now just has to beat a dead horse.