Miraculous healings today

General discussions about Christianity including salvation, heaven and hell, Christian history and so on.
Jac3510
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: Miraculous healings today

Post by Jac3510 »

I have decided, after careful consideration and in honor of our current POTUS and whoever her successor will be, not to simply post-pad and instead to make a serious contribution in light of the importance of this subject. You might say that I'VE BEEN HEALED!!! Now, on to
Proinsias wrote:I don't think you are hearing me. Preference for ice cream is a moral issue
And that, brothers and sisters, is the kind of foolishness you get people who insist on denying biblical theism. A good illustration of any as the length people will go to avoid acknowledging basic truths.
Jac3510
Ultimate Member

Post by Jac3510 »

more productive posts.

(Sorry, accidentally hit the "submit" button)

(+2)
Proinsias wrote:I don't think you are hearing me. Preference for ice cream is a moral issue
And that, brothers and sisters, is the kind of foolishness you get people who insist on denying biblical theism. A good illustration of any as the length people will go to avoid acknowledging basic truths.
Jac3510
Ultimate Member

Post by Jac3510 »

Ok,serious contribution:

Since I work in a hospital, I will start by posting a true story. I don't have the video of the event, but here are photographs (or close representations) to demonstrate that healing still happens:

RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Jac3510 wrote:Ok,serious contribution:

Since I work in a hospital, I will start by posting a true story. I don't have the video of the event, but here are photographs (or close representations) to demonstrate that healing still happens:

Jac,

That troll picture looks eerily similar to jpbg33.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Jac3510
Ultimate Member

Post by Jac3510 »

Miracles are also possible. Check out these:

AreEl
Recognized Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Location: Considering a move to North Parricide in Jacob's Bosom.

Post by AreEl »

True story:

My nephew was in a bad accident 10 years ago and lost the use of his legs as a result. He adjusted well, even to the point of being on the olympic wheelchair basketball team. He even married a nice girl and their relationship seems to be doing well. Still, my nephew wanted to be healed of his handicap. He prayed and prayed and prayed. Every day he would pray to God for help. He fervently believed that God's infinite Mercy would help him. Well, believe it or not, one morning, my nephew got out of bed and then he noticed...that his wheelchair had two new tires.

True story. I kid you not.
Doing nothing is hard. You never know when you are finished.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

When I was a kid, I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realised, the Lord doesn’t work that way. So I just stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

crochet1949
Esteemed Senior Member
Sex: Female

Post by crochet1949 »

RickD wrote:When I was a kid, I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realised, the Lord doesn’t work that way. So I just stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
Lands -- you really know how set a good example :shakehead: Should anyone try that approach for a new Car? y:-?
Jac3510
Ultimate Member

Post by Jac3510 »

When I was a kid, all I wanted was a Red Ryder BB Gun. My mom refused to get one for me. Said she was afraid I'd shoot my eye out. Silly thing is that it couldn't have happened because I had glasses, but still, mom was overprotective like that. My dad was cool with it and thought it would actually be a fun idea. You can probably guess how that story ended.

(+5)
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Jac3510 wrote:When I was a kid, all I wanted was a Red Ryder BB Gun. My mom refused to get one for me. Said she was afraid I'd shoot my eye out. Silly thing is that it couldn't have happened because I had glasses, but still, mom was overprotective like that. My dad was cool with it and thought it would actually be a fun idea. You can probably guess how that story ended.

(+5)
Jingle berrs, jingle berrs, jingle all the ray...

-Edward R Murrow

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
jpbg33

Post by jpbg33 »

if this thread doesn't get back on track then this may be my last post on this thread.

there is belief here that healing still happens they are.

crochet1949
B. W
abelcainsbrother
Jac3510 ---- (some times depending on who is posting)

there is belief here that healings is not true or that the gift was just far the Apostles.

Audie
Philip
RickD
Jac3510 ---- (some times depending on who is posting)
Atheist
Satan
and all the demons

then there is belief that healing is far us to day and that all the gifts of the Spirit are for us today

Jpbg33
Jesus
The Bible

That pretty much sums up this thread.
there were others but these were the main contributors of the thread
Jac3510
Ultimate Member

Post by Jac3510 »

jpbg33 wrote:if this thread doesn't get back on track then this may be my last post on this thread
Don't tease me. Do you promise?
Jac3510
Ultimate Member

Post by Jac3510 »

More proof of divine healing. A picture of me 30 minutes into marriage:

Jac3510
Ultimate Member

Post by Jac3510 »

PLUS MORE POST