need encouragement??

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
ryo dokomi
Established Member
Christian: No

need encouragement??

Post by ryo dokomi »

i dont konw why, but i thought that i might put a little encouragement here for anyone that is haveing a hard time in life. anyone that is going through some tough times, either physically, mentally, sexually (orentation and cant handle it) or anyother thing that might you might be going through.

Hebrews 13:5-6 "(5)...For He [God] Himself has said 'I will never leave you nor forsake you.' (6) So we may boldly say: 'The LORD is my helper; i will not fear. What can man do to me?'"

and

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I konw the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope." NKJV

well i hope this helps anyone out there needing the word to encourage you. May God Bless you in all that you do, and hang in there, He ISwith you.
Therefore, submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. James 4:7

it is all about submitting before God, then, and only then, will we have the promise given in Luke 10:19
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by kateliz »

That was so nice of you to post for people, ryo! It's a reminder we can all benefit from, for all of us are probably in constant need of encouragement. Thank you; it has uplifted me even though I already knew it!
Fisherman
Recognized Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Post by Fisherman »

Thanks Ryo! May God bless you with heaps of blessings.
Ain't what I otta be, Ain’t what I wanta be, Ain't what I could be, Image

But, thank God, I Ain't what I used to be, And, Praise God, I, Ain't what I'm gonna be! :D