Hey all

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Jac3510
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Hey all

Post by Jac3510 »

Heya all.

It's been a really long time since I dropped in, so I figured I'd see how things were going these days. I'm actually at work, and I have a few minutes to kill . . .

Actually, I'm looking forward to running some ideas by everybody. I have been involved with the Student Theological Fellowship here at Luther Rice College and Seminary. Between that and my involvement with the Grace Evangelical Society, I've had some pretty dramatic shifts in certain areas of my theology. Nothing all that heavy in the apologetic scene, other than maybe a stronger shift towards a presuppositional approach.

The bad part about all this is that I have found myself compeletly out of the loop on the current arguments related to ID, evolution, and the whole cosmological/teleological arguments in general.

Ah well . . . you can only focus on so much at one time, right? Still, life is good, and I can honestly say that I'm more fired up about my faith and about evangelism than ever before, so it's all good :)

So yeah, hey again.
Proinsias wrote:I don't think you are hearing me. Preference for ice cream is a moral issue
And that, brothers and sisters, is the kind of foolishness you get people who insist on denying biblical theism. A good illustration of any as the length people will go to avoid acknowledging basic truths.
bizzt
Prestigious Senior Member
Christian: No

Re: Hey all

Post by bizzt »

Jac3510 wrote:Heya all.

It's been a really long time since I dropped in, so I figured I'd see how things were going these days. I'm actually at work, and I have a few minutes to kill . . .

Actually, I'm looking forward to running some ideas by everybody. I have been involved with the Student Theological Fellowship here at Luther Rice College and Seminary. Between that and my involvement with the Grace Evangelical Society, I've had some pretty dramatic shifts in certain areas of my theology. Nothing all that heavy in the apologetic scene, other than maybe a stronger shift towards a presuppositional approach.

The bad part about all this is that I have found myself compeletly out of the loop on the current arguments related to ID, evolution, and the whole cosmological/teleological arguments in general.

Ah well . . . you can only focus on so much at one time, right? Still, life is good, and I can honestly say that I'm more fired up about my faith and about evangelism than ever before, so it's all good :)

So yeah, hey again.
Hey Jac

Good to see you! I hope you will join in again where you left off :wink: :)