The Holy Spirit is Yahweh God

General discussions about Christianity including salvation, heaven and hell, Christian history and so on.
Ark~Magic
Established Member

RE:

Post by Ark~Magic »

I should add to it that I'm shocked that Fortigurn even linked to atheist propaganda websites. And he's a hypocrite considering the [nonsense] cult he's into, claiming that J.P. is the "bad" guy here. And [love], stop promoting atheism, [love] [poop].
"And I shall slay them who partake of futurism, for in the preterist light there will be everlasting salvation, truth, and peace." ~ Faust
Fortigurn
Esteemed Senior Member

Re: RE:

Post by Fortigurn »

Ark~Magic wrote:I should add to it that I'm shocked that Fortigurn even linked to atheist propaganda websites.
Why? I wasn't promoting 'atheist propaganda', and nor were the pages to which I linked. They were simply criticisms of 'Holding'.
And he's a hypocrite considering the [nonsense] cult he's into, claiming that J.P. is the "bad" guy here. And [love], stop promoting atheism, [love] [poop].
I have not claimed that 'Holding' is 'the bad guy', and I have not promoted atheism.
Fortigurn
Esteemed Senior Member

Re: RE:

Post by Fortigurn »

Ark~Magic wrote:For one, Holding/Turkel may have some issues but I think the mentioned sites are a bit unreliable.
What they say on a range of issues is certainly unreliable. What they say about 'Holding' is completely verifiable, especially as they quote him at length.