Televangelist warns of evolution doomsday

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Post by AttentionKMartShoppers »

Answer: There is nothing wrong with it. But that is what we commonly call religious theory. A theory cannot be a theory in the scientific community until there is some kind of evidence to back it up.
OK, so we're agreed, evolution is a religious doctrine...(because, remember, Darwin was an agnostic at best, and atheist at worst....so he had to assume a priori that life came about naturalistically...)-august I'm sure has some stuff on this...I e-mailed it to him....and then I deleted it...
How can one make a prediction based upon the "theory" of intelligent design?
Well, one that comes to mind...junk DNA is not in fact junk.
"My actions prove that God takes care of idiots."

He occasionally stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked himself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened.
- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

An atheist can't find God for the same reason a criminal can't find a police officer.

You need to start asking out girls so that you can get used to the rejections.
-Anonymous
Cougar
Recognized Member

Post by Cougar »

What is your point? I don't follow.
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Post by AttentionKMartShoppers »

Obtuse are we? I'm saying that by your definition, evolution is a religious theory. I then said a testable prediction for ID...
"My actions prove that God takes care of idiots."

He occasionally stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked himself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened.
- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

An atheist can't find God for the same reason a criminal can't find a police officer.

You need to start asking out girls so that you can get used to the rejections.
-Anonymous