Inrtoduction

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
henry
Newbie Member

Inrtoduction

Post by henry »

Hi. i am a new member to this site, and my name is henry. I live in the UK , though i was born in Poland my mother was english. I was raised in a nominal RC background until 1975 when I was converted whilst on duty with British army in Malta. I was intoduced to a Pentecostal church in those early and was very keen to recieve all that they had ato offer in the way of teaching of Gods Word, with considerable opposition from my fellow christians in the same unit. However, returning to the Uk. I took up membership in a free evangelical church that had an old but sound biblical ministry in the basic doctrines of salvation, to a point. At the end of my army contract I moved with my family back to to my home town of Hull. It was here that I came into some serious objections as to how sripture is to be intepretaed . I became a member of a Presbyterian church that held to the old and historical reformers understanding of the bible which so different to anything I had seen before. One of these has been the difficulty and diversity of opinion on the Genesis creation account which i hope to add to this site for disscusion,
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

Welcome Henry. Hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Kurieuo
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
numeral2_5
Established Member
Christian: No

Post by numeral2_5 »

Hello, Henry.
"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. And that is my religion."
-Abe Lincoln
ryo dokomi
Established Member
Christian: No

Post by ryo dokomi »

great to have you here with us, Henry. Hope you find the answers your looking for.
Therefore, submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. James 4:7

it is all about submitting before God, then, and only then, will we have the promise given in Luke 10:19