Aliens

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
BGoodForGoodSake
Ultimate Member
Christian: No

Post by BGoodForGoodSake »

AttentionKMartShoppers wrote:Oh come on, it's light humor. We're like the US and Britain, after one of them beat the monkey out of the other, they became close allies.
lol!

Don't worry Mystical we're good friends.

You know what they say keep you're friends close...
:D
It is not length of life, but depth of life. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Mystical
Valued Member

Post by Mystical »

:P
Forge
Valued Member

Post by Forge »

The U.S. owned the British, though.
I DEMAND PIE, AND A BARREL OF WHIPPED CREAM
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Post by AttentionKMartShoppers »

Forge wrote:The U.S. owned the British, though.
Oh...and I'm American...did I forgot to say that?
"My actions prove that God takes care of idiots."

He occasionally stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked himself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened.
- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

An atheist can't find God for the same reason a criminal can't find a police officer.

You need to start asking out girls so that you can get used to the rejections.
-Anonymous
smrpgx
Acquainted Member

Post by smrpgx »

(in response to original subject)
If evolution was possible then there would be more than just living and nonliving matter. According to their standards, there would have to be something in between. Because there's not, that's evidence against evolution.

And in Genesis 1:1 it says "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth". Notice it says earth, not earth and mars(or whatever other planet). God is not biased so there cannot be aliens or God would have mentioned another planet. No matter how cool they would be, face it; they don't exist. Now don't tell me that God may have created small unicellular life forms on another planet because that makes no sense at all.
BGoodForGoodSake
Ultimate Member

Post by BGoodForGoodSake »

smrpgx wrote:(in response to original subject)
If evolution was possible then there would be more than just living and nonliving matter. According to their standards, there would have to be something in between. Because there's not, that's evidence against evolution.
Are viruses alive?
smrpgx wrote:And in Genesis 1:1 it says "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth". Notice it says earth, not earth and mars(or whatever other planet). God is not biased so there cannot be aliens or God would have mentioned another planet. No matter how cool they would be, face it; they don't exist. Now don't tell me that God may have created small unicellular life forms on another planet because that makes no sense at all.
It is not length of life, but depth of life. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson