HEY GUYS!! I'M A NEWBIE!!

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Anonymous

HEY GUYS!! I'M A NEWBIE!!

Post by Anonymous »

WHAT'S UP GUYS! I've been a Christian all my life but this is my first time to the site! Just wanted to put my name out there! Just wantin to talk to some peeps and see what really cool Christian people there are out there! Just send me a little something anytime someone wants to talk! I would really enjoy it!! Jesus loves you guys and so do I!

:D :P :wink: :lol:
Mastermind
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Mastermind »

A girl!
*faints*
Felgar
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: No

Post by Felgar »

A sincere welcome to the forums GG; feel free to chime in on anything we're discussing.

What part of the US are you from?
Anonymous

Re: HEY GUYS!! I'M A NEWBIE!!

Post by Anonymous »

God's_girl17 wrote:WHAT'S UP GUYS! I've been a Christian all my life but this is my first time to the site! Just wanted to put my name out there! Just wantin to talk to some peeps and see what really cool Christian people there are out there! Just send me a little something anytime someone wants to talk! I would really enjoy it!! Jesus loves you guys and so do I!

Hi, This is a fellow nebie from England. I have never tried this site before so we can start on this road together. Hope this gets through to you, not sure what i am doing[/list][/list]
Felgar
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: No

Post by Felgar »

Hello England, and welcome.

To reply to a message you might try the 'Post Reply' button at the bottom of the page. That will give you normal text rather than the 'quoted' text that you just posted.

The quoted text appears when you use the 'Quote' button beside a person's post - as the button starts your reply by copying the message into your text window. Note that the [ and ] delineate format tags that show in the thread when you post a reply. So if you look at the start of a quote you'll see (without spaces) [ quote=Felgar ] Followed by my message, and then [ /quote ] to end the portion that will be indented as a quote. The same things works for [ b ] bold [ /b ] text too, italics, etc.

Till next time!