secular evidence

Are you a sincere seeker who has questions about Christianity, or a Christian with doubts about your faith? Post them here to receive a thoughtful response.
Brigham
Recognized Member
Christian: No

secular evidence

Post by Brigham »

I'm really sorry ive been looking and looking but i cant find the thread where som1 posted a BUNCH of secular historical sources for Jesus/ The bible, and i need it quick. Any help plz?

-Brigham
BGoodForGoodSake
Ultimate Member

Re: secular evidence

Post by BGoodForGoodSake »

Brigham wrote:I'm really sorry ive been looking and looking but i cant find the thread where som1 posted a BUNCH of secular historical sources for Jesus/ The bible, and i need it quick. Any help plz?

-Brigham
Try Here
http://discussions.godandscience.org/po ... ght=#26694
It is not length of life, but depth of life. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Brigham
Recognized Member

Post by Brigham »

Again, Thanks Bgood!

-Brigham
meforevidence
Recognized Member

The Historical Jesus

Post by meforevidence »

Hello, I am debating an atheist who does not believe in the historical Jesus. I have provided much evidence as well as links that support the Historical Jesus. I even added a link where one atheist debates another atheist on the historical Jesus. He believes in the historical Jesus but not that he was divine. My forum is at: http://biblehistoryevi.freeforumsite.co ... historyevi
IRQ Conflict
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by IRQ Conflict »

Unfortunately, most people who don't believe are "willingly ignorant" that is they wilfully choose to deny facts so they don't have to take responsibility in their lives. Prayer for these types for God to soften their hearts and open their eyes seems to be the only thing that will help convince them.

You can lead a horse to water.....
Hellfire

1Ti 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
1Ti 6:21 Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain