NDEs; Hell; Straight to Heaven...

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
Mastriani
Recognized Member
Christian: No
Location: In the midst of the primordial redneck, uncultured abyss

Post by Mastriani »

B. W. wrote:NDE; Hell; Straight to Heaven - Thread

Greetings,

I'll be brave and post this...

You may find my Blog interesting as it pertains to NDE's...

http://heavenhellpolitics.blogspot.com/

I have not posted on this forum anything about my Blog or Experience because of the stigma associated with NDE's just as Atwater's “Is there a Hell” Article linked too by Mystical - states in Atwater's closing remarks:

“One fact is clear: people who experience an unpleasant and/or hell like near-death experience must be welcomed by researchers and relieved of any trace of stigma or judgment. They have a lot to tell us, and we need to hear what they have to say."

Yes, there is stigma and judgement cast upon those that have had a bad experience. I'll be brave and post this and let the chips fall where they may.
-
-
-
? Stigma? Not aware of such, but will accept your word as I have no experience in the matter.

I have not had NDE, but am keenly aware of others who have had such experience. It is unwise to pass judgement on personal experience, unless the individual is known to be of suspect character.

All I can say is that I have had experience with things .....................less than hominid in origin, and unpleasant to measure not before understood.

Not understanding retribution, is only for those who live in a bubble. The natural order shows clearly, that for any misstep, there is a generally grievious rebuke. I should think the next phase of life is no different.

Not familiar with your writings, but I will happily look into it.
Locker
Recognized Member

Post by Locker »

Mastriani wrote:
B. W. wrote:NDE; Hell; Straight to Heaven - Thread

Greetings,

I'll be brave and post this...

You may find my Blog interesting as it pertains to NDE's...

http://heavenhellpolitics.blogspot.com/

I have not posted on this forum anything about my Blog or Experience because of the stigma associated with NDE's just as Atwater’s “Is there a Hell” Article linked too by Mystical - states in Atwater’s closing remarks:

“One fact is clear: people who experience an unpleasant and/or hell like near-death experience must be welcomed by researchers and relieved of any trace of stigma or judgment. They have a lot to tell us, and we need to hear what they have to say."

Yes, there is stigma and judgement cast upon those that have had a bad experience. I'll be brave and post this and let the chips fall where they may.
-
-
-
? Stigma? Not aware of such, but will accept your word as I have no experience in the matter.

I have not had NDE, but am keenly aware of others who have had such experience. It is unwise to pass judgement on personal experience, unless the individual is known to be of suspect character.

All I can say is that I have had experience with things .....................less than hominid in origin, and unpleasant to measure not before understood.

Not understanding retribution, is only for those who live in a bubble. The natural order shows clearly, that for any misstep, there is a generally grievious rebuke. I should think the next phase of life is no different.

Not familiar with your writings, but I will happily look into it.

Yes, I read your book - A land Unknown: Hell's Dominion - IMHO - it is a great read and hard to put down. I do have questions about some parts that were thought provoking to say the least. I'll try your blog and ask you there..