HAHA

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

HAHA

Post by AttentionKMartShoppers »

Hey Canadians, conservatives won I hear? There's this Inuit jerk I know up WAY north and is whining that Canada is screwed because conservatives won.
"My actions prove that God takes care of idiots."

He occasionally stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked himself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened.
- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

An atheist can't find God for the same reason a criminal can't find a police officer.

You need to start asking out girls so that you can get used to the rejections.
-Anonymous
IRQ Conflict
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by IRQ Conflict »

Heh, yeah! although a minority governmet the conservitives are what you would call 'the lesser of the the evils'.

Your inuit freind should look up all the other parties past performance, then tell me who's 'screwed. :)

I would have voted for the Christian Coalitian, but I knew not many would vote for them as they would 'step on too many toes' and I sure didn't want Librals back in after what they did.

It's suprising what people will put up with, no wonder communism lasted so long...
Hellfire

1Ti 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
1Ti 6:21 Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member

Post by AttentionKMartShoppers »

Just putting this here because of some insanely stupid liberal Canadians I know...
"My actions prove that God takes care of idiots."

He occasionally stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked himself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened.
- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

An atheist can't find God for the same reason a criminal can't find a police officer.

You need to start asking out girls so that you can get used to the rejections.
-Anonymous
IRQ Conflict
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by IRQ Conflict »

:lol: Ya think thats nuts do ya? Check this out.
Hellfire

1Ti 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
1Ti 6:21 Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain