Face to face with God.

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
Iggy
Recognized Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Iggy »

i'd ask God, when Jesus was comin back. and i'd ask if when i got to heaven, could i get the room next to the foodcourt and the day spa. then i'd ask who the "beast" really was and to explain the book of revalation to me and THEN i'd ask if he could give me a time machine so i could go and see him create the heavens and the earth and then go talk to jesus, go back and see moses lead the people out of egypt (all the big events...). then last i'd ask where my house went and i'd probably go back to bed. oh yea, and i'd ask if he could take all the bad memories away. and give wayne brady a good tv show and arrest bennie hinn...
Utah Extreme
Acquainted Member
Christian: No

Post by Utah Extreme »

I would ask God...what it FELT like to be Omnipotent and Omnipresent.
I would ask God how to cure the disease of liberalism..
I would ask God why PI? (3.14..........)

In fact,
I don't think I would ever leave the room since I have so many questions

-Utah Extreme
Monday
Acquainted Member
Christian: No

Post by Monday »

I'd ask if the Platypus is an expression of His sense of humour.
IRQ Conflict
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by IRQ Conflict »

:lol: Well, I think the name should be an extension of ours.

I don't know what I'd ask, but I think If I was to walk into the next room and was face to face with the Almighty I wouldn't have to ask as the Spirit would let me know. That is if my eyes didn't melt in thier sockets and my brain was still intact and I was able to pick my lower jaw off the floor.
Hellfire

1Ti 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
1Ti 6:21 Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain