Hello-New to this board

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Utah Extreme
Acquainted Member
Christian: No

Hello-New to this board

Post by Utah Extreme »

Hello,

I am a christian living in Utah. I came here by way of the United States Air Force. I was active duty till 2001, after serving the active duty force for 11 years I got out , and joined the Air Force Reserves.

I stumbled on this great website and have been snooping for many days now. I finally decided to join the forums and participate in the discussions. I enjoy the discussions and questions that are on this site. I love the christian forums. I have so many questions I hardly know where to begin. First, I just want to read everything before I post questions.

God bless you all and thanks. :)

-Utah Extreme
SUGAAAAA
Established Member

Post by SUGAAAAA »

welcome to the boards :)

Im sure your time here will help you in your faith as it has many others... hope you enjoy your stay :roll:
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
August
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by August »

Hi Utah Extreme,

Welcome to the boards.

And thank you for your service to this great country.

God bless.
Acts 17:24-25 (NIV)
"The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands. [25] And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything, because he himself gives all men life and breath and everything else."

//www.omnipotentgrace.org
//christianskepticism.blogspot.com
IRQ Conflict
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by IRQ Conflict »

8) Welcome Utah Extreme!
Hellfire

1Ti 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
1Ti 6:21 Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain
Brigham
Recognized Member

Post by Brigham »

Welcome! I love this site too and everyone is so helpful. btw I ship off for Navy March 6, 2006 and have a Navy SEAL contract. been training like crazy but theyre still gonna kick my butt lol. cant wait, and hope to see you in some of the discussions soon! God bless.

-Brigham
IRQ Conflict

Post by IRQ Conflict »

God bless Brigham! And remember "whatever doesn't kill you, makes you stronger" [saterdaynightlive] or so the Germans would have us believe.[/saterdaynightlive] :)
Hellfire

1Ti 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
1Ti 6:21 Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

August
Old School
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by August »

Brigham wrote:Welcome! I love this site too and everyone is so helpful. btw I ship off for Navy March 6, 2006 and have a Navy SEAL contract. been training like crazy but theyre still gonna kick my butt lol. cant wait, and hope to see you in some of the discussions soon! God bless.

-Brigham
While SF training is physically tough, it's more mental, since they tire your body out so quickly. Keep your sense of humor and your faith, the moment you get angry, it's many times tougher...

Good luck.
Acts 17:24-25 (NIV)
"The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands. [25] And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything, because he himself gives all men life and breath and everything else."

//www.omnipotentgrace.org
//christianskepticism.blogspot.com
Totoro
Acquainted Member

Post by Totoro »

Hi everyone I'm new, of course.

Was searching about ID and I came across this interesting site.

I beleive God created the heavens and the earth, there is nothing more wonderous than the way evolution continues to mold life on earth, and it is because God is such a perfect creator.
IRQ Conflict

Post by IRQ Conflict »

8) Welcome! Totoro. Although I don't buy into the day-age theory. Almighty God is wonderful!
Hellfire

Utah Extreme
Acquainted Member

Post by Utah Extreme »

Welcome Totoro,

God is the perfect creator. Utah got hit with a nice snow storm and the mountains look majestic with snow...another perfect creation.

Peace be with you and another hearty welcome.

-Utah Extreme