How To Royally Screw Yourself

Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by kateliz »

:lol: Poor Marty's getting beat up by the mean ol' like-Christ-ers!

August! How cruel! :lol:

Well, that's a shame Marty, because I dream of you.

No seriously. :lol: I had a dream last night where you were the main character. Hmmm, I was going to get on and write of it this morning, but then got distracted reading posts, and so now I think I've forgotten it. It had something to do with... something, and I'm not sure what eigher of those were. Some kind of... something. Huh. Oh well! Oh, and sorry to disappoint, but this is the only dream I've had of any of you!:P

"They can smell the lack of confidence." But, if they lack confidence themselves, maybe they'd appreciate a lack on your part. Otherwise they might get scared off. And yes I speak this from personal experience- I have very little self-confidence. However, it's God-confidence that's important anyway. You can't be anything but yourself, and that's what she'll get if she gets you; so don't freak out about trying to lure her in by being something that's not wholley you, 'kay?

Now, somebody other than Mr. Butterflyman and I have to give our poor little Marty a pat on the back. NOW! :lol:
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member
Sex: Male

Post by AttentionKMartShoppers »

oooookkkkkk...........
"My actions prove that God takes care of idiots."

He occasionally stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked himself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened.
- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

An atheist can't find God for the same reason a criminal can't find a police officer.

You need to start asking out girls so that you can get used to the rejections.
-Anonymous
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

:lol: Typical, hard ol' Marty for you!

I remembered the dream. There were two cars in it, and a few people that my dream made up. Then there was driving back and forth, something about a bug in one of the cars, and something about confusion. We were all supposed to go somewhere, but we got a little lost. We drove by a movie theater, twice in fact, and I read the list of movies playing, but don't remember the names if they were even specific at all. In the end I think we all got where we intended to go. Pretty boring as far as my dreams go. :lol:

But hey, I noticed you added a quote to your signature, and that it's about marriage. And then during my endless hours on here today I discovered a recent post by you, (well, a few weeks I think,) where you joked about not having a girlfriend. Man, you must really have a lot on your mind!

I know what that's like though; just yesterday I accidently wandered into the lane next to me while, once again, wondering if I had just seen my Intended One. :lol: That was for sure a first! My eyes have been more than peeled in looking for this guy. But, 'nuff about me; just saying I understand.
graceshaker
Newbie Member
Christian: No

Post by graceshaker »

cautious careful people who never risk rejection end up settling for something less than they desired.
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member

OR dying alone

He occasionally stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked himself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened.
- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

An atheist can't find God for the same reason a criminal can't find a police officer.

-Anonymous
graceshaker
Newbie Member
Christian: No

Post by graceshaker »

i think dying alone classifies as something less than desired. Ü
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member

I find it amusing that one of the few threads that have taken off, that I have started...is about me screwing up...

- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

-Anonymous
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

Uh, you didn't screw-up. You didn't do a thing wrong. Don't get down on yourself... get mad at your big-mouthed friend! :)