phpbb?

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
FFC
Prestigious Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

phpbb?

Post by FFC »

I thought I arrived at the wrong place. :?
"Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible." - Corrie Ten Boom

Act 9:6
And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do?
Gman
Old School
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: phpbb?

Post by Gman »

FFC wrote:I thought I arrived at the wrong place. :?
Me too FFC... I think it means People Having Problems Being Bored (PHPBB)... So what do they do? They change everything for us so that we can't recognize anything anymore.. :lol:
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
FFC
Prestigious Senior Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by FFC »

Gman wrote:
Me too FFC... I think it means People Having Problems Being Bored (PHPBB)... So what do they do? They change everything for us so that we can't recognize anything anymore.. :lol:
I hate change.... :wink:
"Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible." - Corrie Ten Boom

Act 9:6
And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do?
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

FFC wrote:
Gman wrote:
I hate change.... :wink:
I know, I know. We had a problem with spamming and it required a complete site upgrade, which of course wiped out some links. Please bear with us until everything's back to normal.
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
phoney
Recognized Member
Christian: No

Post by phoney »

Gman wrote:
Well two wrongs do make a right!