New Member- Faith vs Science Author

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Everlasting
Newbie Member

New Member- Faith vs Science Author

Post by Everlasting »

Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself. Within the next few months
I will become a published author. While pondering the question of the universe, man's existence, technology, global warming, and development; I took the Faith vs. Science road. Along my journey I understood that: They are one in the same. As we try and fail to keep up with the universe, we are reminded that the creator is infinate.

How do we try to keep up with the creator? : Science.

Man has made great strides in attempting to match God's will and keep up with the universe.

Then what is taking the next step? Utilizing existing technology and expanding infrastructure.

My book takes a look at possibilities. What do you do if you have five months of existence left on earth? Will you be ready to defend your planet from an apocalyptic disaster? Those are the questions of the future. Which deem the final question: Who will have the last word Man or the Universe? And if man has the answers, isn't that what God always wanted for man from the beginning?

Everlasting
New Inspirational/Spiritual Science Fiction Novel
Moon Over Key Biscayne
booksandmore.4t.com
bizzt
Prestigious Senior Member
Christian: No

Re: New Member- Faith vs Science Author

Post by bizzt »

Everlasting wrote:Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself. Within the next few months
I will become a published author. While pondering the question of the universe, man's existence, technology, global warming, and development; I took the Faith vs. Science road. Along my journey I understood that: They are one in the same. As we try and fail to keep up with the universe, we are reminded that the creator is infinate.

Man has made great strides in attempting to match God's will and keep up with the universe.

Then what is taking the next step? Utilizing existing technology and expanding infrastructure.

My book takes a look at possibilities. What do you do if you have five months of existence left on earth? Will you be ready to defend your planet from an apocalyptic disaster? Those are the questions of the future. Which deem the final question: Who will have the last word Man or the Universe? And if man has the answers, isn't that what God always wanted for man from the beginning?

Everlasting
Moon Over Key Biscayne
booksandmore.4t.com
Hello and welcome. Congratulations on your Publication...
phoney
Recognized Member
Christian: No

Re: New Member- Faith vs Science Author

Post by phoney »

Everlasting wrote:Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself. Within the next few months

ECC 11:5 ECC 3:11 scientist avoid these two verses It lets them know
their place.

Everlasting
Moon Over Key Biscayne
booksandmore.4t.com
madscientist
Valued Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

to your book

Post by madscientist »

Good luck with the publication! id love to read your book, sounds interesting. Hope i get to read it one time in my life! :wink:
hope you inspire many people to think the way you do... goodl luck with that! :)
"Love is only possible if a choice of either love or rejecting the love is given." One of the most true things id ever heard, not so long ago.

-MMS-