Evolution is dead...

Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
Gman
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Evolution is dead...

Post by Gman »

Larry the Liquidator

Darwinian evolution is dead... I didn't kill it... Don't blame me... It was dead when I got here. It's too late for prayers. For even if the prayers were answered, and a miracle occurred, and natural selection did this and Richard Dawkins said that, it would still be dead. You know why? The chance factor... Evolutionists Brandon Carter, John Barrow, and Frank Tipler (in their quest to determine the likelihood that other intelligent species exist in the universe) determined that for an advanced species as technically capable as humanity to arise from a suite of bacterial species in 10 billion years or less, the probability is 10^24,000,000. Again, the probability for the natural generation of the human species from bacteria or other possible simple life-forms is indistinguishable from zero.

It's dead all right. We're just not spiritually broke. And do you know the surest way to go spiritually broke? To keep pretending that life happened by natural chance...
Last edited by Gman on Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
FFC
Prestigious Senior Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: Evolution is dead...

Post by FFC »

Gman wrote:Image
Larry the liquidator

Darwinian evolution is dead... I didn't kill it... Don't blame me... It was dead when I got here. It's too late for prayers. For even if the prayers were answered, and a miracle occurred, and natural selection did this and Richard Dawkins said that, it would still be dead. You know why? The chance factor... Evolutionists Brandon Carter, John Barrow, and Frank Tipler (in their quest to determine the likelihood that other intelligent species exist in the universe) determined that for an advanced species as technically capable as humanity to arise from a suite of bacterial species in 10 billion years or less, the probability is 10^24,000,000. Again, the probability for the natural generation of the human species from bacteria or other possible simple life-forms is indistinguishable from zero.

It's dead all right. We're just not spiritually broke. And do you know the surest way to go spiritually broke? To keep pretending that life happened by natural chance...
Is that a quote from the movie?
"Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible." - Corrie Ten Boom

Act 9:6
And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do?
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

In a way yes... I just doctored it up a bit with some of my anti-Darwinian evolution scripts...

You like? :)

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Swamper
Valued Member

Post by Swamper »

Erm...what's that from??
God's in his Heaven, all's right with the world.
FFC
Prestigious Senior Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by FFC »

Gman wrote:In a way yes... I just doctored it up a bit with some of my anti-Darwinian evolution scripts...

Yes. That was from "Other peoples money" right?
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

FFC wrote:
Gman wrote:In a way yes... I just doctored it up a bit with some of my anti-Darwinian evolution scripts...

Yes. That was from "Other peoples money" right?
Yup.. That's the one... It probably should be rephrased as "Other People's Souls." :wink: