IQ and Alien beings...

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.

IS THERE AN ALIEN MOON BASE?

Poll ended at Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:55 am

YES
No votes
NO
67%
DON'T KNOW
No votes
MUST KEEP SECRET
33%

Total votes: 3

jack1260
Newbie Member
Christian: No

IQ and Alien beings...

Post by jack1260 »

Since life only exists where there is light and aliens only land on the dark side of the moon, we would ask, "Is it people who believe in aliens that are blind and stupid or is it just the aliens, or is it both?"
madscientist
Valued Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

aliens etc

Post by madscientist »

Interesting question jack1260... well maybe it is believed that aliens are exceptional and thus dont obey the rules of life and biology. well i think its more a question of whether one believes or not in things such as alines and Co. some people do believe in aliens, some are unsure and some dont. but what exactly is an alien? could we be considrerd aliens for the "others" if there is life somewhre? i mean, its possible that there are some bacteria or viruseus or something like that on other solar systems. are those really aliens? Well, in a way. and why they are said to land on dark sides, i have no clue. HOpe that helps. :)
"Love is only possible if a choice of either love or rejecting the love is given." One of the most true things id ever heard, not so long ago.

-MMS-
FFC
Prestigious Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by FFC »

We are aliens in this world until we get home to heaven...is this our alien earth base?

Good post, Mad, very coherent!
"Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible." - Corrie Ten Boom

Act 9:6
And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do?