Question for marrieds

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
Enigma7457
Valued Member
Christian: No

Post by Enigma7457 »

FFC wrote:Yeah but can you throw your clothes wherever you want to, eat over the sink, and have full control over the remote at all times?
I don't do laundry, i do the dishes, and i don't have cable :lol:
FFC
Prestigious Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by FFC »

Enigma7457 wrote:
FFC wrote:Yeah but can you throw your clothes wherever you want to, eat over the sink, and have full control over the remote at all times?
What? No cable? :shock:
"Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible." - Corrie Ten Boom

Act 9:6
And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do?
Canuckster1127
Old School
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Canuckster1127 »

FFC wrote:
Enigma7457 wrote:
What? No cable? :shock:
Really. How would one watch hockey?!?!? :lol: :shock:
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender
Enigma7457
Valued Member

Post by Enigma7457 »

I watch hockey the same way one would if one had cable: Not at all :wink:

Joking, i like hockey (a little. My house is a football [american] house)
Silvertusk
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Silvertusk »

Hi All.

I met my wife Melody while doing a show. I was playing the lead and she was on of the dancers. We hit it off in the aftershow party. There was no real "fireworks" but a seed was definately planted. A few months into our relationship she fell ill with a nasty disease. It was then as she struggled not to be a burden on anyone that I fell in love with her. She recovered and our relationship grew from there. I proposed to her on Valentines Day and we were married in the August. I think for me the chemistry grew steadily over a long time - it is kind of weird. Now I really cant breathe without her and i literally thank God for her each day. She was also a huge catalyst for me becoming a Christian in the first place.

Funny how life works sometimes.

God Bless

Silvertusk.
godslanguage

Post by godslanguage »

"...and i don't have cable"

Finally, a smart suggestion. After the junk I been seeing on T.V why bother with cable?
"Is it possible that God is not just an Engineer, but also a divine Artist who creates at times solely for His enjoyment? Maybe the Creator really does like beetles." RTB
andyredeemed
Recognized Member

Re: Question for marrieds

Post by andyredeemed »

LOL I don't have a TV !You ought to try it for a month or so. Some people actually start having conversations with each other! :lol:
God is good
FFC
Prestigious Senior Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: Question for marrieds

Post by FFC »

andyredeemed wrote:LOL I don't have a TV !You ought to try it for a month or so. Some people actually start having conversations with each other! :lol:
Every once in awhile I feel like giving up TV altogether...then I just wait until the feeling goes away. :lol:
"Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible." - Corrie Ten Boom

Act 9:6
And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do?