to Zoegirl and others...

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
jenna
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Gap Theory

to Zoegirl and others...

Post by jenna »

This message is for Zoegirl and all others that I may have offended in my replies. I apologize if I am offending anyone. That is not my intention, and I am sorry if I come across too strong. I love you all and hope you accept this apology. God bless
some things are better left unsaid, which i generally realize after i have said them
zoegirl
Old School
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: to Zoegirl and others...

Post by zoegirl »

Good grief, I'm not offended (unless I haven't read all of your replies ;-)

I certainly disagree with your theology, but we can discuss that without being offended personally

Hope none of my replies have given offense. When I reply sometimes I go all terse and analytical, forgotting that the computer doesn't provide those all important elements of communication that regular human to human contact would provide.
jenna
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Re: to Zoegirl and others...

Post by jenna »

zoegirl wrote:Good grief, I'm not offended (unless I haven't read all of your replies ;-)

I certainly disagree with your theology, but we can discuss that without being offended personally

Hope none of my replies have given offense. When I reply sometimes I go all terse and analytical, forgotting that the computer doesn't provide those all important elements of communication that regular human to human contact would provide.
Same here, Zoegirl. Thank you.
some things are better left unsaid, which i generally realize after i have said them