The Last Judgment

Discussion for Christian perspectives on ethical issues such as abortion, euthanasia, sexuality, and so forth.
Garry Denke
Acquainted Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

The Last Judgment

Post by Garry Denke »

The Last Judgment

1. Abortion
G-D said, abortion is now acceptable on this planet when solely desired by the embryo mother; there are too many souls on this planet, and many new developing planets need old souls.

2. Birth Control
G-D said, birth control is now acceptable on this planet when solely desired by the male and the female; there are too many souls on this planet, and many new developing planets need old souls.

3. Death Penalty
G-D said, death penalty is now acceptable on this planet when solely desired by the jurisdiction; there are too many souls on this planet, and many new developing planets need old souls.

4. Euthanasia
G-D said, euthanasia is now acceptable on this planet when solely desired by the body's owner; there are too many souls on this planet, and many new developing planets need old souls.

5. Embryonic Stem Cell Research
G-D said, embryonic stem cell research is now acceptable on this planet when solely desired by the embryo owner; there are too many souls on this planet, and many new developing planets need old souls.

6. Human Cloning
G-D said, human cloning is now acceptable on this planet when solely desired by the donor(s): however; there are too many souls on this planet, and many new developing planets need old souls.

7. Marriage
G-D said, marriage is no longer acceptable on this planet; as it is written at Matthew 22:30, in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of G-D in heaven.

Why Population Matters of WOA!! World Population Awareness

Bye, G-D
"British Archaeologists could not find My Ark
of My Testimony if they tripped over it." G-D
jenna
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Re: The Last Judgment

Post by jenna »

Definitely something to think about. :shock:
some things are better left unsaid, which i generally realize after i have said them
FFC
Prestigious Senior Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by FFC »

Who is G-D?
"Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible." - Corrie Ten Boom

Act 9:6
And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do?
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

FFC wrote:Who is G-D?
Why Garry Denke of course (he signed his post as such).
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
FFC

Post by FFC »

Byblos wrote:
Duh! lol. Don't I feel like the fool. I thought he was abrieviating God and wondered where he got his insight.
"Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible." - Corrie Ten Boom

Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

FFC wrote:
Byblos wrote:
Duh! lol. Don't I feel like the fool. I thought he was abrieviating God and wondered where he got his insight.
But then again, in item 7 he refers to "G-D in heaven" :? , in which case you would be right and I'm the fool (unless of course, he thinks they're one and the same, in which case we're all fools :shock: ).
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
FFC

Post by FFC »

Is it a coincidence that his initials are GD? I think not.