Kids gotta love em

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
JCSx2
Valued Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Kids gotta love em

Post by JCSx2 »

My wife and I were talking about Christmas, and she asked me if I already got her present.

I replied "You did not tell me what you wanted yet."

Without missing a beat my 7 year old son said. "You know she wants money and dark chocolate."

My wife after laughing her self silly replied “We have been married 10 years and he knows better than you

True story happened last night.
Definition of a Veteran. A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including his life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.
FFC
Prestigious Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: Kids gotta love em

Post by FFC »

JCSx2 wrote:My wife and I were talking about Christmas, and she asked me if I already got her present.

I replied "You did not tell me what you wanted yet."

Without missing a beat my 7 year old son said. "You know she wants money and dark chocolate."

My wife after laughing her self silly replied “We have been married 10 years and he knows better than you

True story happened last night.
That's so funny. :lol:
"Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible." - Corrie Ten Boom

Act 9:6
And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do?