A quote from Friedrich Nietzsche

Discussions on a ranges of philosophical issues including the nature of truth and reality, personal identity, mind-body theories, epistemology, justification of beliefs, argumentation and logic, philosophy of religion, free will and determinism, etc.
jenna
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Re: A quote from Friedrich Nietzsche

Post by jenna »

I hate to say this of anyone, but with the attitude he has, probably. :wave:
some things are better left unsaid, which i generally realize after i have said them
JCSx2
Valued Member
Sex: Male

Post by JCSx2 »

FFC wrote:
jenwat3 wrote:Then why have you started posting in this forum? :econfused:
Good question, Jenna. I have a feeling he won't be posting here long though. :wave: :wave: Can this also mean bye bye? :lol:
Not sure why but if you look at all the posts of jpenny's they are nothing but instigators to an argument, not discussion or thoughtful counters to a belief.

I think it is the postings of a very young inexperienced person with a combative attitude. Who thinks they have all the knowledge of life from a class.

Nothing with thoughtful peaceful discussion, but when every post is an attack then it is not worth discussing anything with the attacker. They do not want discussion, just attacks on something they do not like; and have really no clue as to what they are attacking.
Definition of a Veteran. A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including his life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.
jenna
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by jenna »

:amen:
some things are better left unsaid, which i generally realize after i have said them
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

FFC wrote:
Good question, Jenna. I have a feeling he won't be posting here long though. :wave: :wave: Can this also mean bye bye? :lol:
:whistle:
FFC
Prestigious Senior Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by FFC »

Kurieuo wrote:
FFC wrote:
:whistle:
:sunny:
"Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible." - Corrie Ten Boom

Act 9:6
And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do?