Request

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
Charlie Brown
Acquainted Member

Request

Post by Charlie Brown »

Sorry, I didn't know how else to title this. Anyway, is there anyway you could say a prayer for my friend. She's going through a really rough time right now. I don't know if I should give more details, but if they are needed I can. Thanks. :)
jenna
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Re: Request

Post by jenna »

Charlie Brown wrote:Sorry, I didn't know how else to title this. Anyway, is there anyway you could say a prayer for my friend. She's going through a really rough time right now. I don't know if I should give more details, but if they are needed I can. Thanks. :)
Details not needed. y[-o<
some things are better left unsaid, which i generally realize after i have said them
Cross.eyed
Valued Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Cross.eyed »

Charlie Brown wrote:Sorry, I didn't know how else to title this. Anyway, is there anyway you could say a prayer for my friend. She's going through a really rough time right now. I don't know if I should give more details, but if they are needed I can. Thanks. :)
I hope and pray that your friend is at the very least, doing some better now.(?)
I am the wretch the song refers to.
Charlie Brown
Acquainted Member

Post by Charlie Brown »

Cross.eyed wrote:
I hope and pray that your friend is at the very least, doing some better now.(?)

Actually, she is doing awesome now. When I posted that she couldn't sleep, eat, or do too much other than cry. Last night when I talked to her she was happier than I ever remember seeing her. :)

Thanks for all the help and prayers. :)