End Times thoughts

Discussions about the Bible, and any issues raised by Scripture.
JC333
Recognized Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

End Times thoughts

Post by JC333 »

Jesus said in Mark 13:19 For in those days there will be tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the creation which God created until this time, nor ever shall be.

The black plague or bubonic plague killed roughly 25-35% of the worlds population (around 1000 a.d I think). But, in the end times the Bible tells us that things will be worse. That's a little scary :cry:

This is just something I thought about the other day. Any thoughts?

Feel free to take discussion in any direction.

EDIT: Didn't realize there was a thread for end times. Sorry, I'm new.
JCSx2
Valued Member

Re: End Times thoughts

Post by JCSx2 »

JC333 wrote:Jesus said in Mark 13:19 EDIT: Didn't realize there was a thread for end times. Sorry, I'm new.

Welcome
Definition of a Veteran. A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including his life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.
obsolete
Established Member

Re: End Times thoughts

Post by obsolete »

JC333 wrote:Jesus said in Mark 13:19 For in those days there will be tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the creation which God created until this time, nor ever shall be.

The black plague or bubonic plague killed roughly 25-35% of the worlds population (around 1000 a.d I think). But, in the end times the Bible tells us that things will be worse. That's a little scary :cry:

This is just something I thought about the other day. Any thoughts?

Feel free to take discussion in any direction.

EDIT: Didn't realize there was a thread for end times. Sorry, I'm new.
Put it in this perspective, think of how many people are in the world today. During the bowl judgements of God during the last half of the trib, there will be a lot of people who will die. I will feel bad for those who will suffer during these times.
Jesus died for ALL. End of story.