HELLO

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
zoegirl
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: HELLO

Post by zoegirl »

Sure,

sorry for the delay, I've started planning for school!!

Marcella ask away

We're pretty hard to offend, especially with honest questions. And in your case, it's definitely not offense. Don't leave asuming so.

Have you ben reading the Bible? praying?

Perhaps a good start would be for you to tell us what you do believe.

I will keep praying for you
"And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Jesus Christ"
Marcella
Newbie Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Marcella »

hello, I had typed a long letter to explain some things and tell yall I don't fit in here. I'm a lost soul and I know it, but when I clicked submit..everything I type dissappeared.. so that is more proof for me..I don't need to be here..I wish the best for all of Yall. Marcella
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

Marcella wrote:hello, I had typed a long letter to explain some things and tell yall I don't fit in here. I'm a lost soul and I know it, but when I clicked submit..everything I type dissappeared.. so that is more proof for me..I don't need to be here..I wish the best for all of Yall. Marcella
Sometimes we attach too much significance to insignificant events. We are sad to see you go and wish you luck in your endeavors. If at some point you reconsider you are always welcome to come back.
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
zoegirl
Old School
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by zoegirl »

Ditto, I will keep praying for you.
"And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Jesus Christ"