The lost tomb of Jesus

General discussions about Christianity including salvation, heaven and hell, Christian history and so on.
PetriFB
Familiar Member
Christian: No

The lost tomb of Jesus

Post by PetriFB »

http://koti.phnet.fi/petripaavola/TheLo ... Jesus.html

We live in time, whereat many Bible's prophecies are filling. We also live in time, which is very near Yeshua's (Jesus) second coming. For this reason many people attacks with all power of evil against the Bible's message and these attacks will increase. These canting attacks also use modern technology as "help" in order to spread their lies. But in vain the world try to invalidate depiction of the Bible from Yeshua the Messiah. God has built His evidences about His word to everlasting foundation, which will never fall, but will stand an be valid for ever. One attack against word of God is a document film The Lost Tomb of Jesus (director James Cameron) and book The Jesus Family Tomb (written Simcha Jacobovici and Charles Pellegrino). Documentary and book tell about the same subject "The Jesus Family Tomb". But when we research more closer this sensation, so we notice it is only a sensation, filled with assumptions and spurious fake, which try to cancel description of the Bible from Jesus.

Behind the link can be new aspects and proves relating to this document to those who don't believe the message of the Bible!
cslewislover
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: The lost tomb of Jesus

Post by cslewislover »

Yeah, I don't remember the guy's name, but he's a well known archaeologist. And he's not a Christian. He said that this was bad science and bad archaeology, and that the only people who went along with the idea that it was Jesus' tomb were the people in the movie.
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
Truthseeking
Acquainted Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: The lost tomb of Jesus

Post by Truthseeking »

Thats been a couple of months since that got released but I remember it when they had the urns or boxes at the museum. I watched about half of it out of disbelief. Another movie out to destroy Jesus is called Bloodline just recently released. I saw only the trailers for that. Complete insanity. :shakehead: