Madrid hospital under investigation

Discussion for Christian perspectives on ethical issues such as abortion, euthanasia, sexuality, and so forth.
Swamper
Valued Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Madrid hospital under investigation

Post by Swamper »

God's in his Heaven, all's right with the world.
cslewislover
Ultimate Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Madrid hospital under investigation

Post by cslewislover »

That's an interesting article, although I wish they would've given some links to offsite sources of the medical information. I've heard a lot of those statistics but can't point to any articles right now. One of the interesting aspects is what is being said in the papers there - it makes so much sense.
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
Cross.eyed
Valued Member

Post by Cross.eyed »

Yes, one would think that reference would be needed here from El Mundo newspaper;

....filled with ideology that contradicts the most basic psychology and democracy...
Where are we to suppose they got this ?

But this from El Pais shows some sanity;
"Why are they looking the other way?
Sounds like political correctness doesn't it?
"If these careless people knew about the scientific soundness of true love, they would have no doubt: chastity before condoms"
It is a down right shame when human life is traded for popular thinking.
Just my .02
I am the wretch the song refers to.
Harry12345
Valued Member

Post by Harry12345 »

What's all the fuss about?

I think encouraging absitinance until marriage is good for the public welfare - not just from a Christian perspective.

And of course we all know that abortion is a horrendous sin and should be illegal. Expressing this as a veiwpoint should not be grounds for 'investigation'... investigation into what???!!! Murder???!!! :x
If you're born once, you die twice; but if you're born twice, you die once.
harth1026
Familiar Member

Post by harth1026 »

Harry12345 wrote:What's all the fuss about?

I think encouraging absitinance until marriage is good for the public welfare - not just from a Christian perspective.

And of course we all know that abortion is a horrendous sin and should be illegal. Expressing this as a veiwpoint should not be grounds for 'investigation'... investigation into what???!!! Murder???!!! :x
Sinners are very protective of their right to murder and they wish to silence those who wish to take that right away from them.
Cross.eyed
Valued Member

Post by Cross.eyed »

harth1026 wrote:

Sinners are very protective of their right to murder and they wish to silence those who wish to take that right away from them.
Absolutly, free speech is becoming more prevalent for those on the left while free speech for the right is being heavily stifled.

To put it bluntly, the right is ever increasingly losing their right to freedom all around the world.
Harry12345
Valued Member

Post by Harry12345 »

Cross.eyed wrote:
harth1026 wrote:

Absolutly, free speech is becoming more prevalent for those on the left while free speech for the right is being heavily stifled.

To put it bluntly, the right is ever increasingly losing their right to freedom all around the world.
This happened in England a long time ago. :? :(

I come from a city which has one of the highest tenage prgancy rates in Europe. Honestly, instead of just handing out abortions (muders) in hospitals, why not tackle the social side of it??!! We need to do more to encourage teenagers to be RESPONSIBLE.

EDIT: From my old class, 3 girls (3!) have had babies, one is pregnant at the moment. :o
cslewislover
Ultimate Member
Sex: Female

Post by cslewislover »

Harry12345 wrote:This happened in England a long time ago. :? :(

I come from a city which has one of the highest tenage prgancy rates in Europe. Honestly, instead of just handing out abortions (muders) in hospitals, why not tackle the social side of it??!! We need to do more to encourage teenagers to be RESPONSIBLE.

EDIT: From my old class, 3 girls (3!) have had babies, one is pregnant at the moment. :o
Wow, Harry, that is so sad. I wonder if the fathers are involved with these children? It's actually kind-of hard to use the word father or dad in this context.
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
Harry12345
Valued Member

Post by Harry12345 »

cslewislover wrote:
Harry12345 wrote:This happened in England a long time ago. :? :(

Wow, Harry, that is so sad. I wonder if the fathers are involved with these children? It's actually kind-of hard to use the word father or dad in this context.
As far as I'm aware, of the four teenagers who got pregant in my class, one of them still has the baby's "father" hanging round.

Two of them (one of them pregnant now) have found new boyfriends.

One is currently single.

y:O2 yes it is shocking.
Cross.eyed
Valued Member

Post by Cross.eyed »

The social side in the U.S.A. is being held as impoverished as the reason for irresponsibility but the promises from politicians don't seem to help-go figure!
Yes, it is very sad.

A reason given by a well known psychologist made the most sense to me; "We now have adolescent adults raising adolescents."