Happy New Year to all!

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
BavarianWheels
Prestigious Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Happy New Year to all!

Post by BavarianWheels »

cslewislover wrote:Oh, OK, BW. So do you really eat only one of those meals, like Lean Cuisine? The portions are small (lol). As for the fees for WW, that seems pretty cheap.
Normally one for lunch and one for dinner unless we do something different for dinner.
cslewislover
Ultimate Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by cslewislover »

BavarianWheels wrote:
cslewislover wrote:Oh, OK, BW. So do you really eat only one of those meals, like Lean Cuisine? The portions are small (lol). As for the fees for WW, that seems pretty cheap.
Normally one for lunch and one for dinner unless we do something different for dinner.
Well, that's really good of you! I should do that. I've been cutting back, but some of my cutting back is skipping meals. I know that's not the best thing, but to me it's easier sometimes to do that. Sometimes, once I start eating I don't want to always stop if I don't feel full, so I feel it's better to not start (lol). Oi.
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
BavarianWheels
Prestigious Senior Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by BavarianWheels »

cslewislover wrote:
BavarianWheels wrote:
Well, that's really good of you! I should do that. I've been cutting back, but some of my cutting back is skipping meals. I know that's not the best thing, but to me it's easier sometimes to do that. Sometimes, once I start eating I don't want to always stop if I don't feel full, so I feel it's better to not start (lol). Oi.
I hear you on that!