Montauk monster - what is it?

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes

Re: Montauk monster - what is it?

Post by B. W. »

Davidjayjordan wrote:…. He says he is from Colorado and does declare himself to be a CHRISTIAN. SO even though I won't respond to you anymore, I would truly like to know if you are a Christian, Bavarian Wheels. Whatever brand you like is fine with me, but would you call yourself or label yourself as a Christian ? A simple YES or NO would suffice. I always like to search for cause concerning the effects. Thanks.
Hi Davidjayjordan,

Here is what the bible says about bodies:

1 Corinthians 15:39-40, “For not all flesh is the same, but there is one kind for humans, another for animals, another for birds, and another for fish. 40 There are heavenly bodies and earthly bodies, but the glory of the heavenly is of one kind, and the glory of the earthly is of another.” ESV

Jesus himself reveals this about spirits being in a different form than in a fleshly body:

Luke 24:37-39, “But they were startled and frightened and thought they saw a spirit. 38 And he said to them, "Why are you troubled, and why do doubts arise in your hearts? 39 See my hands and my feet, that it is I myself. Touch me, and see. For a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have." ESV

Again, now onto regarding demonic spirit beings, these do not have fleshly mortal bodies complete with skeletal mass as the picture of the Montauk Monster shows. Demonic spiritual entities can co-inhabit a person. However, the creature in the photo could not co-inhabit a person unless it was some small micro sized parasite made to look huge. Back to the subject….

Jesus cast out demonic spirits - please note:

Luke 9:42, “While he was coming, the demon threw him to the ground and convulsed him. But Jesus rebuked the unclean spirit and healed the boy, and gave him back to his father.” ESV

Mark 5:7 -12, “And crying out with a loud voice, he said, "What have you to do with me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I adjure you by God, do not torment me." 8 For he was saying to him, "Come out of the man, you unclean spirit!" 9 And Jesus asked him, "What is your name?" He replied, "My name is Legion, for we are many." 10 And he begged him earnestly not to send them out of the country. 11 Now a great herd of pigs was feeding there on the hillside, 12 and they begged him, saying, "Send us to the pigs; let us enter them." ESV

The Montauk Monster could be a carcass of a dog, raccoon, cat, or a left over prop from the movie “Evolution.” (see -- http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0251075/). Or maybe even a real unknown type of creature who lives in the mud of lakes and oceans — who knows —

But a demonic being???? In the light of the bible that deals with such beings — these do not have flesh and skeletal bodies.

As for comment about your spelling: Everyone on this Forum has misspelled words and a cargolye — well….that's a new one!

It can't spell “worth a hill of beans” in a blinding snowstorm in the darkest of nights for obvious reasons. So I use spell check and even at that — I miss a few! People make fun of my spellin' error's all da tyme — so whaft? I nezds a good lauf once in a while! I maz go wal martin tonight! Or to the jim?

Please do not come on this forum and insult us. If you do, then learn to take what you dish out. Some of your links were — well — not in good taste and these have come to our attention.

This may have been from you or may not have but it was reported that there was a link that suggested the Jewish Temple Plans had sexual tones to it. If that link was from you, then please understand why people are a bit testy with you. If not — then whoever linked this please be so kind a remove that link. I have not found it yet…

Lastly — learn to laugh and smile once in a while.

Life is too short to go around carrying a chip on one's shoulder and an ax to grind 'a restin' on the other…
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Davidjayjordan
Recognized Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Davidjayjordan »

B.W are you Bavarian Wheels ? Or are you different people. The similarities are astounding ?

You say you are from Colorado and Bavarian W says he is from Southern California. One of your POSTS, said you are a Christian from I thionk you said the 80's , so my question was to Bavarian Wheels .....

Gman says he wrote Bavarian Wheels. Yet I asked Gman to write you ... B.W because you are an administrator. Are you and Bavarian Wheels one and the same under different names. A clarification surely would be helpful and yet if you are NOT Bavarian Wheels I am still trying to ask him if he is a Christian. It makes it so much easier tow respond to him if he isn't, then I won;t be appealing to His Christian belief, if he has none.

Anyway my question remains....

He says he is from Colorado and does declare himself to be a CHRISTIAN. SO even though I won't respond to you anymore, I would truly like to know if you are a Christian, Bavarian Wheels. Whatever brand you like is fine with me, but would you call yourself or label yourself as a Christian ? A simple YES or NO would suffice. I always like to search for cause concerning the effects. Thanks.

But afterwards, if you make a simple apology for your comments, B.W if you are not Bavarian Wheels, then our discussion might continue.

PS Before that do read and reread my bible references concerning the devil and angels bodies, and the bodies of the insects in Revelation, then maybe go on to Ezekiel, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc..... Thanks if you deserve a second chance.
Gman
Old School
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Gman »

Davidjayjordan wrote:B.W are you Bavarian Wheels ? Or are you different people. The similarities are astounding ?

Gman says he wrote Bavarian Wheels. Yet I asked Gman to write you ... B.W because you are an administrator. Are you and Bavarian Wheels one and the same under different names. A clarification surely would be helpful and yet if you are NOT Bavarian Wheels I am still trying to ask him if he is a Christian. It makes it so much easier tow respond to him if he isn't, then I won;t be appealing to His Christian belief, if he has none.
I can assure you that B.W. and Bavarian Wheels are not the same persons. Bavarian Wheels is Christian (Seventh Day Adventist).. David, can I ask a favor of you? Can you simply PM the person instead of posting your personal questions here on the forum? It's on the upper left hand corner of the screen near "User control Panel."

Thanks.
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Davidjayjordan
Recognized Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Davidjayjordan »

Good to hear... that they are different.

Now back to Anita's Montauk monster.

And lets consider the verse that is repeated over and over again....

Isa 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these [things].

For the devil created nothing but was just another created being who got cursed, just as I would say this being or body is a life form that has been cursed.

You can say that it is a pitbull if you choose or some evolutionary genetic mutation if you wish because you love evolutionary change, but I would quess because of where it was found and the devious creatures working there for the military, that it was part of their evil lot.

But NO, they are not a creation of the devil, just a cursed being from their side. Its countenance doth betray it...as well as its direct similarities to church architecture. If you doubt it so be, but there are a whole lot of strange beings in the spirit world that go beyond the finite reality of the visable electric magnetic field of humans.

Other guesses are acceptable.... if you make one or two... but whatever hopefully we agree that all things were created by the Lord of Lords, for all beings serve His purpose and Plan and Design, even if just to show forth the light with more of a contrast. All things work together for good even the dark side, in their defeat.