Design of History verifiable

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
BavarianWheels
Prestigious Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Design of History verifiable

Post by BavarianWheels »

Fürstentum Liechtenstein wrote:Hey, BavarianWheels,

I have a friend from Canada who has a Mercedes-Benz 550SEL AWD. His other car is a BMW Z3. (His wife drives a Mazda 323.)

What have you got to say about that, eh?

FL
I'd say your friends have good taste in cars IMO. I feel sorry for the wife, though, being stuck with the tiny Mazda.
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

BavarianWheels wrote:I'd say your friends have good taste in cars IMO. I feel sorry for the wife, though, being stuck with the tiny Mazda.
Don't worry about it!...she's a woman...we wouldn't want to see her wreck perfectly good German automobiles, would we?

FL :tomato:
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
BavarianWheels
Prestigious Senior Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by BavarianWheels »

Fürstentum Liechtenstein wrote:
BavarianWheels wrote:I'd say your friends have good taste in cars IMO. I feel sorry for the wife, though, being stuck with the tiny Mazda.
Don't worry about it!...she's a woman...we wouldn't want to see her wreck perfectly good German automobiles, would we?

FL :tomato:
Damn...had I known...my wife drive the X5...next time. :)
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

BavarianWheels wrote:Damn...had I known...my wife drive the X5...next time.
You let your wife drive a BMW X5?!

Uh...Don't you know that once you bag a woman, you take the keys from the X5 away from her and you hand her a bus pass.

Heck...let her walk!

FL
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +