Prayer CAN Overcome Psychic Prediction

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
AuntieMame
Newbie Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Prayer CAN Overcome Psychic Prediction

Post by AuntieMame »

FYI: I received a bad reading from TWO different psychics and want to tell everyone that prayer CAN overcome and change the course of a bad prediction. A while after the reading I was diagnosed with TWO dire health issues, (tumor or thyroid and COPD). I prayed the Rosary each night and started attending Mass each Sunday asking God for his mercy and aid. When I went for an x-ray and MRI (separate issues) everything came back NEGATIVE. Even the doctors were surprised. Additionally, I recently had a third health scare, still praying....and the biopsy came back NEGATIVE. I am totally CONVINCED prayer can change the course of a bad prediction!! It's been nearly three years since the first prediction and I am happily healthy!!
Thank the Lord!
Gman
Old School
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Prayer CAN Overcome Psychic Prediction

Post by Gman »

Great news!! I've had answered prayer in my life too.. It works great imo...
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Byblos
Old School

Re: Prayer CAN Overcome Psychic Prediction

Post by Byblos »

I would caution against the use of psychic readings though. Not only are they useless, they are expressly prohibited in scripture. But yeah, agreed, the power of prayer as a wonderful thing.
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.